Anyone linked Aadhar no to PAN no?

Read something on ET today. They say, no problem for now if you haven't linked both Aadhar and PAN. Counting on it.

That's because in the mad last minute rush to link both, a lot of people were panicking. So the govt. is trying to ease their pain/fear. But rest assured, they will set a deadline soon enough...

@vivek.krishnan and @puns IINM you have to visit an aadhaar permanent enrollment center personally to update your mobile details.

Yes the data can be edited after OTP or biometric verification only it seems. A friend of mine had to go to the enrollment center for adding a mobile number

That's because in the mad last minute rush to link both, a lot of people were panicking. So the govt. is trying to ease their pain/fear. But rest assured, they will set a deadline soon enough...

Its money incoming to the Govt, they won't be in a hurry to set a deadline for Linking for filing IT returns. But if you were to get a refund from IT Dept, they'd expect your Adhaar to be linked to get the money..[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I'm getting messages from Vodafone to link/verify my Aadhaar with my phone no. What to do?
Go to the nearest Vodafone store and tell them you want to link the aadhar. Takes 10 mins if no line. They will use a usb fingerprint reader to get the fingerprint twice.
After some time you will get sms for verification on the mobile number you linked and you have to reply back via sms.

so you guys pro or Anti aadhar here? there has been a lot of criticism with people literary saying if you dont have aadhar dont take it on reddit.

so you guys pro or Anti aadhar here? there has been a lot of criticism with people literary saying if you dont have aadhar dont take it on reddit.

Resistance is futile. You have to sooner or later.
I resisted for as long as possible, now employer is suggesting that there may be a memo saying no salary credit if no Aadhaar number ;)

lel

^^ they don't need to. They are truly in control

Besides plenty of people have posted various screenshots of it elsewhere. If they delete it people could make it a bigger issue and bring it in the spotlight. But again, nothing matters anymore. They're unstoppable[DOUBLEPOST=1501041179][/DOUBLEPOST]And this is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket. And trust the authorities with keeping your sh!t confidential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, they definitely didn't expect congress and the opp. to hand them all these juicy delights on a silver platter...

Since I closed my old no. linked to aadhaar. After a few months, I decided to give a try by calling on my old no. and some guy picked up the phone. I asked him to give me the Aadhaar updation OTP and he was a very kind & generous person to help me out. Now linked my aadhaar to my new no. :woot:

Back