Anyone using Mach 1 Broadband?

He has complained many times and the complaint is registered and then closed the next day without an engineer having visited.

The only surprising thing is all the new users are signing up to praise Mach1.All are showing ping tests to google and to Intech(Mach1) server.

Show speedtest results to other servers.

He has complained many times and the complaint is registered and then closed the next day without an engineer having visited.

The only surprising thing is all the new users are signing up to praise Mach1.All are showing ping tests to google and to Intech(Mach1) server.

Show speedtest results to other servers.

Well that has never ever happened with me. I can give u the engg number if u wish. Anyways heres what u had asked for speedtest to other servers. First is an international server in Oman and the second is an Airtel server in Mumbai

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1425526267

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1401691163

On top of that my download speed is always 2mbps and above as promised when am not dloading from any local peer and 5 mbps and above from local peers. If u wish i can post that screenshot too

Well that has never ever happened with me. I can give u the engg number if u wish. Anyways heres what u had asked for speedtest to other servers. First is an international server in Oman and the second is an Airtel server in Mumbai

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1425526267

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1401691163

On top of that my download speed is always 2mbps and above as promised when am not dloading from any local peer and 5 mbps and above from local peers. If u wish i can post that screenshot too

What bandwidth are you using?Please post a screenshot of the plan details and also a test history at http://testmy.net/mirror

Thats a 33% loss going by a 20mbps bandwidth.

On a 5mbps bandwidth we are seeing higher losses upto 80% and higher.Which is phenomenal.

Then Internet is cheap and service is good compared to other Isps I have encountered in Thane or in Mumbai . The customer service is friendly but it gets difficult to reach them . Initially I got the speed that was promised. However as the days progressed speed got bad. I phoned customer service and they said there was a problem with their server. I phoned them again the next day since problem persisted the next day and was unable to reach them. I then issued a complaint to their technical team via email since I could not get in touch with the customer service since line was busy the problem was solved within 24 hours I was Happy due to the quick resolution . No problem since that period of time . I would suggest go for this connection as it is the best possible connection you can get in whole of Mumbai and the plans are real . You get the download speed promised. I would strongly recommend this ISP.

Speed Test Results
4658086020.png

Please note the above test is to local severs in the country.

This the speed I get when I check international servers

rKjoyeQa.png

d5ao7ze.png

Check the speed difference here the loss is at 78 % for download and an astonishing 95% for upload

Last edited:
HI, I am user of Mach1 since 2008 or even before that. At that time they were with the name Intech Broadband.

Even though their connection had some issues initially(first 2 years), for the last so many years, I have never faced any real issue.

Last month I had some issue with connectivity, so their technician came within 6 hours and solved the issue. There was some loose connection he said.

I am not a speed of fan or data size, so I usually just renew the cheapest plan. My current plan is Rocket monthly, and frankly I do not know how much speed I should expect. But it let me does all my work(like surfing websites, downloading PDFs, software updates, etc.) without any problem. I am not into downloading torrents, movies, games, online multuplayer games. So can't say how well my Rocket package would fare for that. Here is the speed test I did just now http://speedtest.in/test-results/1511b5bfdc2c175b4b0d7a4c26090a5ecc5f

Hi can any one using mach1broadband enlighten is on what tech do they use, infra etc.

I mean is it an optical trunk to the building?

Do they use cable models or do they use cat5 to home?

Is there some sort of special software that is required for this etc

I am thinking about getting a connection as well please let me know soon

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

Don't use mach1broadband, Thane service as I am using this service since 6 months and it is very worst service, Night support is very poor. Please find the attached download speed for better clarification, They have allocated for me 5 MBPS but actual speed you will faced in attached KBPS everytime.

Regards
Kiran Chavan

Attachments

• Download speed.JPG
    Download speed.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 361
I don't know how many of the ones who have posted over here are gamers but I being one can definitely say that I am not happy with this ISP. I am frustrated, fed up and disappointed. I play only one game (Vainglory) and almost all the time ,except in night (maybe coz of less active users as compared to day), am in lag. Weekends are a nightmare. I have been a mach1 user since Dec 2015 and the only time I was content was the first month of their service. Going forward, it has been a terrible experience overall. Complained several times only to get the usual f***ed up response that everything is fine from their end. I have 10 days remaining of their plan and I am sure I won't be renewing it. Maybe switch back to my old ISP -ion (have heard they have improved). Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Mach1.PNG
    Mach1.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 288
I just switched to mach1 from d-vois ssv. pretty good so far. took a 10mbps ultd. plan for Rs. 1415 incl tax. 90 days. ssv is on the 28 day cycle, so their competing plan is 1750 for 84 days.

Only issue with mach1 is they are also double-NATed.

Back