Anyone using Spectranet in Delhi ?

manmath

Recruit
Hello friends, spectranet website says 100Mbps full unlimited with no FUP for 1000 only.
is it true ?

Is anyone using it ?

Is it available in Rohini area ?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-8.19.47-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-8.19.47-PM.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 212
I am also looking for reviews about Spectranet, their plans seem very attractive. If someone is using it please do post a review

You can check their site, they have an availability page. They had a big network in Delhi around 3 years ago and had really amazing plans ( like 20mbps 75gb, UL google for 1200 Rs) but then started to only serve some societies . They have expanded since, but very slowly.

From what I know spectranet have small local offices and the people there play around with the speed. That's what I saw when I went to one such office of theirs in South Delhi. However their latency is really good for online gaming. I ran a few real in-game tests and i was happy with it. I didn't get the connection though (because of the first line above).

Hello friends, spectranet website says 100Mbps full unlimited with no FUP for 1000 only.
is it true ?

Is anyone using it ?

Is it available in Rohini area ?
It's available in few sectors of Rohini which is distributed by local isps. Where in Rohini are you located?

Back