Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... no competition here buddy.

Everything is at cost. Not trying to out-do anybody here. Got access to some good deals... decided to pass it on to you guys.

Satan,

Quote for
1 - Dell ST2010-BLK 20 incher
2 - Dell E2009W 20" incher
3 - Dell UltraSharpâ„¢ 2009W incher

thanks,

Delivery time will vary from model to model. It depends on the stock that is available with Dell.

Once we have a few confirmed interested people, I will get those details.

I'm assuming that you are asking me that question because Mumbai levies additional taxes (Octroi being one of them)

I have mentioned that in the first post itself.

Bottomline is... The price includes the following

1) Product
2) VAT
3) Shipping to any where in India

Any taxes or charges aside from this will be applicable. Hope that is simple enough.

@Satan: Please get the price for Ultrasharp 2209WA.
I am sure you'll get a lot of orders for this one.

I am interested in buying a 24inch LCD. But cannot decide between S2409W and G2410. If you can get the quote for G2410 also, it will help me decide quickly.

Also I think the Dell standard warranty is 3 years. Right ?

Thanks.

Dell 2409W - 11,650.00

Ok some hope for me .... I wanna buy the Dell Bluetooth Headset and the Dell Multimedia Keyboard. Can you please check and let me know. I am dying to get my hands on the keyboard.

I want a quote for this...have sent a request for best quote to a dell representative but he hasnt replied with his final rates...looking for an immediate deal...so please give me the price asap...

Dell studio 15(1555 model)

Sorry guys... for the first few days you'll have to be a little patient. I will be able to get prices for all your requests only between 5PM to 9PM everyday. I have forwarded all your requests.

@Rohan... Please don't post your entire config here. I specifically mentioned in the original post that you need to provide a link or attach the config from dell. If everybody started posting configs here, it would realy difficult for others and me to go through the thread. Kindly edit it or MODS, if you could do the needful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back