Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is going to PM anyone. He mentioned that in the first post.
Maybe he will PM the account details once we are sure to buy. :)

rahuljin said:
satan, u didnot PM me.

The quoted price includes shipping. Octroi is extra.

I think the octroi will be an additional 2-4% of the quoted price.

Read Post# 28 for clarifications from Satan.

big.bAd.boi! said:
Could you quote me the cost for Dell 2409W, What would be the end price, including octroi and courier charges.

Most of you seem to be asking for the same models over and over again.

As it stands, these are the models for which quotes have been requested. Please ask for something only if it is not in this list. Rest assured that I will get a quote for every request made here. No need to request the same thing if another member has asked for it before you.

Dell 2209WA
Dell ST2010-BLK 20 incher
Dell E2009W 20" incher
Dell UltraSharpâ„¢ 2009W incher
Dell E1709W
Dell E170S,
Dell UltraSharp
Dell E178WFP
Dell 1908WFP
Dell G2410
Dell u2410
Dell BH 200 (Bluetooth Headset)
Dell Multimedia Keyboard
Dell BT Travel Mouse

Regarding Laptops: I have forwarded those requests as well.

Can you also get quotes for batteries, Need 6 cell/ 9 cell Inspiron 1720 replacement battery. :)

Holy shit... LOL

Looks like I should have been more careful when saying "Anything from Dell" :p

I'll try and get a quote for your battery... if you really are considering buying one that is.

does dell sell Laptop LCD seperately? if possible to source then looking for Dell Vostro 1400 laptop LCD. WXGA

^^ It is for a friend's laptop , not for me. Tried searching on lamington road but found all compatible ones, and not original hence asked you.

see if you can get it.

All PMs replied to.

All requests forwarded. I swear Dell is so sloooow. Will post all the prices once I get it which I am hoping will be tonight.

@gauravs123... you config link is invalid. Get a PDF from DELL with the cofig and attach it in the thread. I will get a quote for you.

Cheers

hi i have a dell xps m1530 whose warranty ended just a few days back. what will be the cost of a 1 or 2 year complete cover package.

if you can kindly get rates for both 1 and 2 year packages.

thank you

Again, I must apologise for the delay. I have sorted out some of the issues with regards to the turn around time on quotes with Dell directly. Things should start moving faster and smoother from tomorrow.

There is a small increase in the price. The guy handling all of this miscalculated one of the taxes. It's not much (400-500 bucks), although I must say, I was quite mad when he informed me about this. I'll have all this updated tomorrow after which you can all start placing your orders.

Worked out some really good deals for laptops and high-end monitors with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back