APC Back-UPS RS 1500VA + APC BR24BP Battery Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Skilled
APC Back-UPS RS 1500VA + APC BR24BP Battery Pack
Purchase Date: 3rd April, 2008
Source of Purchase: Local Shop with Bill
Warranty Details: 5 months 10 days Remaining (Warranty Extension Possible in March, 2010)
Reason for Sale: Got a APC Smart-UPS 1500VA

Cost of New:
Battery Pack: Rs. 5100
UPS: Rs. 10000

Links:
Battery Pack: APC BACK-UPS RS/XS 1500VA 24V BATTERY PACK
UPS: APC Back-UPS RS 1500VA, 230V, INDIA
Warranty Extension Details: APC - Extended Warranties - Product Information

Pictures:

Selling Price: Rs. 8000 + Rs. 1000 Land Shipping

All accessories included

No Testing Warranty & Refunds Offered

No Holding Business too

Want to ask a n00b question because i have never concentrated much on UPS.How many minutes will the combo last on the load of my computer? My APC UPS died on me and want to see if this combo is worth it. Configuration is in my signature

Khimera said:
Want to ask a n00b question because i have never concentrated much on UPS.How many minutes will the combo last on the load of my computer? My APC UPS died on me and want to see if this combo is worth it. Configuration is in my signature

1hr easily

Aman31 said:
Can external battery be added in it?

well u can clearly see the external battery in the picture,which effectively doubles the backup time compared to the stock form.

adder said:
well u can clearly see the external battery in the picture,which effectively doubles the backup time compared to the stock form.

I am not talking about that APC battery:) i am talking about those battery which are used in home inverters, i don't have much knowledge about all these ups,inverter and batteries that's why i asked:)

^^uhm nope, had asked him the same query myself.Shipping will be extra(hence the All India Delivery option is unticked).Else this would have been mine already. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back