PC Peripherals APC BR1100CI-IN UPS giving weird problems

anirudh

Adept
hi guys,

after turning on my apc ups its showing red light which is blinking n continuous beep after that either i turn off or put the ups on battery mode to stop beep n blinking. Is the battery gone ?

hi guys,

after turning on my apc ups its showing red light which is blinking n continuous beep after that either i turn off or put the ups on battery mode to stop beep n blinking. Is the battery gone ?
Thats the battery issue. I know this coz I had the same heavy brick at home. Arent they they internal batteries with no support for external battery kits?

hi guys,

Thats the battery issue. I know this coz I had the same heavy brick at home. Arent they they internal batteries with no support for external battery kits?
Yes thats a battery issue and your batteries have gone kaput. Changing the battery will give a new lease of life in to your UPS buddy.

Back