Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
24 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I got the product offline due to late delivery of UPS , now amazon will not take return of APC UPS as per their policy.
Selling brand new APC UPS which is 1 kva , purchased from amazon.in . I had to purchase offline due to amazon late delivery unfortunatley they are not buying the ups back due to policy . Now I have two new UPS. So selling this box piece.

Will prefer local buyers . Shipping charges will be extra for Rest of the country buyers.

Attachments

Reactions: bssunilreddy

kaneunderground

Adept
Jul 23, 2007
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Product on hold for a buyer in both techenclave and erodov. Wont be holding this. First come first serve unless someone backs off.

kaneunderground

Adept
Jul 23, 2007
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great , product sold to Mr iyengar. Review left . Please leave review for me too. Mods please close the thread post iyengar feedback.

nRiTeCh

If you can see the green dot, I'm online ;-)
Veteran
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Selling brand new APC UPS which is 1 kva , purchased from amazon.in . I had to purchase offline due to amazon late delivery unfortunatley they are not buying the ups back due to policy . Now I have two new UPS. So selling this box piece.

Will prefer local buyers . Shipping charges will be extra for Rest of the country buyers.
Can you post exact amazon link and model?
I'm interested if you are to ship outside your city.