Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

Not sure what people were expecting to get disappointed. I am curious as to what you all wanted ?
Bigger screen ? It is the S cycle, expecting bigger screen is plain stupid
Samsung Like features ? If you know how apple works when it comes to iPhones, you should have seen this from a mile away that no such features would be there.
May be you have no idea about good old days of transition from iPhone 3G to iPhone 3GS and then to iPhone 4. Ah, that was awesome.

And shit started happening since iPhone 4S.

and no launch of new iPad ?

I have no idea who is going to buy the 5C in markets like China and India. Only 5000-7000 Rs less and is easily identifiable as the cheaper iPhone.

That is what it ll be like. The faux feeling of having an 'economical' option available with not so delicate chassis. Mostly teenagers/college goers will get this product moving.

Biggest irony i have seen is, people purchasing the oh so uber iphone, and then not purchasing anything off the itunes. And they ll invest in the road side phone covers which wont last a month properly. So much for the 'classy' thinking.

May be you have no idea about good old days of transition from iPhone 3G to iPhone 3GS and then to iPhone 4. Ah, that was awesome.

And shit started happening since iPhone 4S.
Actually what happened was (i presume) that android took a great leap and offered great features and hence apple upgrades were looking as disappointing to everyone. So i believe it was relative.

Rubbish event, the money grabbing insects have replaced the beautiful iphone 5 with pathetic iphone 5C just to reduce their production costs and further increase the already absurd profit margin.

Rubbish event, the money grabbing insects have replaced the beautiful iphone 5 with pathetic iphone 5C just to reduce their production costs and further increase the already absurd profit margin.
and I don't think how it will make it cheap by just 100 USD difference.

They shouldn't have replaced iPhone 5. Bad move.

I saw these on macrumours 45 days back
LOL apple is now a mimic
3g 3gs same
4 4s same
5 5s same
Happens every year nothing new lol

Same will happen now with macbook pro retina
Same design
Just a plaque of haswell chip and 12 hours battery,what the did with MBA lol
2012 mba 1.7 ghz and 2013 mba is 1.3ghz lol
innovation at its best lol

That is why May be Apple Thought it was a waste of time Streaming event live for this Piece of Crap.
nOuporY.jpg

Back