Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

Hi guys,
I have a question.
I bought an unlocked imported iphone 5 for 35000 in feb.
Since it is discontinued, what would be its expected resale value after an year or so? will it take a plunge????
Should i sell it off right now to minimize any further loss?

Epic!

Just posted by Nokia USA on fb

Attachments

• 1273674_560515223996127_736930904_o.png
    1273674_560515223996127_736930904_o.png
    455.5 KB · Views: 251
Total rubbish. The plastic colourful phone (whatever version it is) looks like a lumia ripoff but now apple will claim they hold patents to phones in different colours being sold. The ios7 looks like android then the massive liar Cook and that con-man steve jobs (praise lord he's gone forever) say android copied all our features. The gold plated iphone looks epic douche.
Anyways - hipsters,ifanboys,girls,homosexuals,sheep, etc your device has arrived - now go queue up and borrow money from your parents to buy the latest iteration of rubbish.

Just loved your last line.:hilarious:

I see they made a phone for P Diddy.[DOUBLEPOST=1378846387][/DOUBLEPOST]The much awaited iPhone killer is finally here. And it's the iPhone.

"We don't just pack in feature after feature. We think deeply about experiences we want to create."

LOL
Reads like a dig at the S4 :D[DOUBLEPOST=1378853260][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apple’s iPhone 5C Will Run $549, $649 Off-Contract !! source

and I thought C stands for cheap. :p
Yeah, think s4/htc one mini, not cheap and not worth it either.

Crippled parodies of better products.

They cannot do it. Only companies that are about to be sold make cheap products.

Last edited:
Really, iPhone 5C costs ~ 500 odd dollars? And it was said that it'd be cheap? Are Apple high? Oh sorry, they always are, since the day Jobs died.

The 'C' means cheap was made up by people i guess and Apple never told it will be cheap. But then it is on the internet then it should be true.

I now am hoping iPhone 4/4S used prices come down so my brother can buy one of them in next few days/month. I would still prefer an iPhone 4 (on max iOS 6.1.3) because it is jailbreakable. But yes the 5C is just to increase their profits and was never intended to be cheap. Infact if i were to absolutely buy a new iPhone then i would buy the 5S over the 5C due to the only 100$ price difference. 5C was probably not even needed, not sure why it is there. But then they are apple and they only know what they are doing.

Btw i hate look of iOS 7 (from whatever i have seen on internet). But satisfied with my 4S for now. As of now i don't really see any need of buying a new device. Thanks Apple for making the upgrades incremental, saves money for people :p[DOUBLEPOST=1378872396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ndtv india claiming iPhone 5c and 5s pricing at 35k and 42k. God knows where they got this pricing...

Everyone wants to be first. They like other news media does not want to care about facts. This thing is not coming to India for next 2 months i believe. After all we are third world countries.
Wondering what Apple is going to do about the iPhone 4 offers that they have been running all through.

649 $ = 649*65 = 42K

That is how they got the pricing. They posted this on twitter :p

BTW, Why are people bashing the 5S so much? Looks like general hate towards the company.

So OOB now Apple have gone very far ahead of Google.

649 $ = 649*65 = 42K

That is how they got the pricing. They posted this on twitter :p

BTW, Why are people bashing the 5S so much? Looks like general hate towards the company.

So OOB now Apple have gone very far ahead of Google.

Stupid NDTV did not factor in Tax and moreover it is completely insane to just do a dollar conversion to get the Indian pricing. It does not work that way.
I remember when 4 or 4S was launched and Apple mentioned price as 199$ or so (on contract), Aajtak had run a story saying new iPhone will cost only 10,000 Rs (when dollar was 50) and it is awesome price and all. Cannot comprehend how much bad our media is.

Stupid NDTV did not factor in Tax and moreover it is completely insane to just do a dollar conversion to get the Indian pricing. It does not work that way.
I remember when 4 or 4S was launched and Apple mentioned price as 199$ or so (on contract), Aajtak had run a story saying new iPhone will cost only 10,000 Rs (when dollar was 50) and it is awesome price and all. Cannot comprehend how much bad Stupid our media is.

Fixed it for you :p

Back