Apple does away with headphone jack in iPhone 7

Why would they price the jet black higher than the others and drop the base storage. That is stupid!!

Mod Edit: Please avoid SMS Lingo

Last edited by a moderator:
Jet black is a marketing stunt to copy Samsung

Idiots don't understand that why they price exorbitantly in India?

60k for iPhone 7
70k for iPhone 7+

Now even Nexus prices aggressively in Indian market.

[emoji389] 15k premium.
Look mkbhd's first impression.
Totally hates Apple[emoji41]

Jet black is a marketing stunt to copy Samsung

Idiots don't understand that why they price exorbitantly in India?

60k for iPhone 7
70k for iPhone 7+

Now even Nexus prices aggressively in Indian market.

[emoji389] 15k premium.
Look mkbhd's first impression.
Totally hates Apple[emoji41]
Precisely, even the Ugly Earpods are a marketing gimmick nothing more. Off late - Every year, Apple Event is becoming mostly an unpaid PR exercise for Tech Journalists who boast, that they got an exclusive "Invite" for attending the Apple event !
BTW, such marketing gimmicks are necessary to woo the customers ; who idolise Kanye West, Kim Kardashians & who'll be voting for Donald Trump...

Having said that, iPhone 7 plus seems to be a solid package with 3gb RAM, dual camera and relatively waterproof. Of course, nothing new from Android flagships perspective but, not all the features of iPhone 7+ are comprehensively implemented in a single flagship Android phone.

No headphone jack. iPhone = Gay.

Hmm... Shouldn't it be the other way round? Now there is no hole for you to plug! :p

On a serious note though, lightning is kinda awkward compared to the 3.5mm... But it means more accessory sale revenues for Apple. Few years down the line, they will go for full bluetooth I think!

After being a fan of 6S for an year, This looks like a major disappointment with No Design overhaul. Probably they'll wait for HTC's new design. :p

On a serious note, Its already a Complete flop in India (6S will sell like hotcakes anyways after price reduction) and I'm expecting poor sales in USA with 50% less acceptance than 6S or 6, this could be the reason they said we won't declare Sales figures. Poor Apple!

After being a fan of 6S for an year, This looks like a major disappointment with No Design overhaul. Probably they'll wait for HTC's new design. :p

On a serious note, Its already a Complete flop in India (6S will sell like hotcakes anyways after price reduction) and I'm expecting poor sales in USA with 50% less acceptance than 6S or 6, this could be the reason they said we won't declare Sales figures. Poor Apple!
no offense but how can you say a complete flop in india when it has not even been sold yet ? to be a flop it has to sell very less na. start to hone do sale. bade meow would be dissapointed

On a serious note, Its already a Complete flop in India even before launch (6S will sell like hotcakes anyways after price reduction) and I'm expecting poor sales in USA with 50% less acceptance than 6S or 6, this could be the reason they said we won't declare Sales figures. Poor Apple!

no offense but how can you say a complete flop in india when it has not even been sold yet ? to be a flop it has to sell very less na. start to hone do sale. bade meow would be dissapointed
Mark my words.

Mark my words.
It might be lower, but people will buy the latest iPhone like crazy. You need to understand that it stands as 1/2nd across most categories (Screen, camera, OS etc). For people that want the best, price is rarely a point of contention. For example execs that earn above 12-15lacs dont really give a fcuk.

My disappointment is at the battery life (and some wrong claims), the lack of a design overhaul and not making 64GB as starting storage. Just dont get why they sell phones at 750$ and ship it with shit amount of storage. Why cant they make it a little thicker and add more battery? Its like deliberate crippling of your own product.

Back