Apple Event - 9th September

An overpriced stylus, renaming pink to Rose Gold and an ouya competitor. Think they've outdone themselves from last year's igimmick event.

4jszmb.jpg

Just don't get the 16GB Models guys. I made a mistake of getting 6 Plus 16GB for my wife last year and now since our main and only camera for our outings is our iPhone 6 Plus, I always feel the memory is too less. I have to keep using the Cleaner+ or whatever tool it is from cydia to keep cleaning the phone of temp files and such to reclaim like 400-600MB and I have to keep telling my wife to delete the whatsapp pics and videos.

Evil apple wants you to buy the 64GB actually so it has kept 16GB there to just drive people to 64GB Models. I would myself buy minimum 64GB if I were to buy a new iPhone today. My 4S is 64GB and i don't really bother much with cleaning out stuff and such.

I am also in somewhat similar boat with my 5S 16GB. It is my only camera and most times I have 250-400MB free space. Before I restored it to 8.4 around a month back I had same issue. Post restoration, I got couple of GBs with same data but now again I m left with paltry free space.

16GB model with better camera and 4k recording option is totally fail. I m pretty sure 'brains' at Apple must be knowing this. But this also forces buyers to 64GB variant and helping realize more $$ from their every iPhone sold.

Just don't get the 16GB Models guys. I made a mistake of getting 6 Plus 16GB for my wife last year and now since our main and only camera for our outings is our iPhone 6 Plus, I always feel the memory is too less. I have to keep using the Cleaner+ or whatever tool it is from cydia to keep cleaning the phone of temp files and such to reclaim like 400-600MB and I have to keep telling my wife to delete the whatsapp pics and videos.

Evil apple wants you to buy the 64GB actually so it has kept 16GB there to just drive people to 64GB Models. I would myself buy minimum 64GB if I were to buy a new iPhone today. My 4S is 64GB and i don't really bother much with cleaning out stuff and such.
Is it really that difficult to manage with 16gb on iPhone, thinking of getting a 16gb iphone because the price difference between the 16gb and 64gb is huge.
Currently I use a android phone with 16gb and even in the worst condition I have like 4gb still left free. Taking that into consideration I thought 64gb would be overkill, reading your post scares me a bit.

Why don't you use the Google photos app to automatically backup your pics to Google cloud with unlimited storage? And free up the pics on your phone.

@rakrules
Kindly Edit the Word "Evil Apple"

Lol. I love apple products, hell own 3 of them in my home and will buy more. But the company is evil for sure. Products are amazing though. Gave my iPad 2 to my brother as skype video calls were not working well for us so we do FaceTime now and it is crystal clear, no idea why. Gonna get an Old iPad air or something later when finances permit.

Is it really that difficult to manage with 16gb on iPhone, thinking of getting a 16gb iphone because the price difference between the 16gb and 64gb is huge.
Currently I use a android phone with 16gb and even in the worst condition I have like 4gb still left free. Taking that into consideration I thought 64gb would be overkill, reading your post scares me a bit.

Why don't you use the Google photos app to automatically backup your pics to Google cloud with unlimited storage? And free up the pics on your phone.

I am not much into cloud storage and stuff. I actually have amazon prime so I could get unlimited photo storage with them as well, but I prefer them locally. And it all depends on your usage as how much memory you need. With more storage, there is less bothering with what is eating your GeeBees and such. If 16GB works for you, go for it.

Back