Apple iPad WiFi (64GB) Perfect Condition with Free Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
Apple iPad 64 GB WiFi- Perfect Condition with FREE Case. Around 6 1/2 months old. Comes with US Purchase Bill(will have to check and confirm) but as mentioned below by Zero_cool, this would not help in getting Indian warranty

- No Scratches on Screen or back, dents, cracks, etc.

- Looks AND performs just as if it was bought brand new, :p Kept with Zagg screen cover and inside a Full Body + Screen Case

- Comes with official Retail Box with

- 64 GB WiFi iPad

- Charger and USB Adapter

- Instruction Manual

- FREE Red and BLACK CASE

- Loaded with games + apps + music

- IOS 4.2.1 installed.

Expected Price : Rs. 27,500

p2010050.jpg

p2010048.jpg

Sorry to disturb ur thread Mate, but i think that despite having an original bill from overseas, one may not be able to claim warranty for iPad's and iPhones in India. Actually last week i was at the redington service center in gurgaon getting my 11.5 months old iphone replaced for a new one citing battery issues (which weren't there :devil2:) and the man i service center told me that warranty on apple products applies only on iphones and iPads purchased in india with a bill. rest of the apple products i.e the ipods and macs and MacBooks actually have international warranty and if registered on the net, they dont even need a bill to repair or exchange.

nevertheless u have priced ur product pretty reasonably. best of luck.

Zero Cool said:
Sorry to disturb ur thread Mate, but i think that despite having an original bill from overseas, one may not be able to claim warranty for iPad's and iPhones in India. Actually last week i was at the redington service center in gurgaon getting my 11.5 months old iphone replaced for a new one citing battery issues (which weren't there :devil2:) and the man i service center told me that warranty on apple products applies only on iphones and iPads purchased in india with a bill. rest of the apple products i.e the ipods and macs and MacBooks actually have international warranty and if registered on the net, they dont even need a bill to repair or exchange.

Aah, thanks for the clarification. I used to think that Apple has International warranty on all of their products, will make the necessary changes.

Zero Cool said:

bump.......Also zero_cool, are you sure you asked for iPad??? Because according to some people, iPad does have International warranty, and only iPhones do not.

Uploading pics in a few minutes, No problems with battery life. In standby mode, seems it can go on for weeks, :D. With rough usage of 2-3-4 hrs daily, it goes on for 3-4 days before reaching around 10% when I again put it for charge.

Did update the OP with one more picture. Did take a few but all ended up looking the same, :p, hence uploaded only 1.

Sold to meeeeeeeee..... :)

Money transfer done, waiting for shipment tracking number. Will exchange iTrust ratings once I get the iPad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back