FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB Black - 9,999 INR

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB (Black) - Software Unlocked iOS 4.1

• Expected Price: Rs 9,999/-

• Time of Purchase: Around Nov or Dec 2010

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No (Will Provide 7 days of testing warranty to members of good repute).

• Reason for Sale: Bought a BB Bold 4 and will upgrade to a 4S in a few months.

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: 7/10 (Screen is perfect, back has a few scratches and the corners have signs of wear and tear). Please note that the "Silent" button doesn't function, and the "On/Off - Lock" button is a little hard. However, both of these can be fixed by spending a mere 1,500 INR using an original part. Aside from that, no issues whatsoever. Works perfectly fine.

• Accessories Included: Original Data Cable (Has a slight rip, but I've taped it up). Functions perfectly fine!

• Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.

• Preferred Courier: As per buyer's choice.

• Shipping Charges: As per actuals (Around 200 INR I suppose).

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Please NOTE:

1. The silent button does not work. However, this does not affect the sound and/or vibrate function. You need to toggle it manually via settings.
2. The "On/Off or Lock" button is a little hard, but functions nonetheless.
3. Both the above issues can be fixed for a mere 1,500 INR using original parts. Can be done if the buyer pays for it.
4. I cannot find the 2 pin plug, so as of now assume that it won't be provided with the data cable (If I find it, I'll definitely throw it in).
5. I'm also giving a Switcheasy Rebel M case (Worth 2K INR) free with the iPhone.
6. For an additional 1K - I'll throw in a Mophie Juice Pack Air aswell. I bought it for an out of town work trip, barely used it 4-5 times.
7. Testing warranty of a week will be provided for reputed and/or buyers with high trader feedback.

Price is strictly non-negotiable. You're getting a functioning iPhone at less than the price of an iPod Touch 32GB. Looking for a quick sale, so no holding business. First come, first serve.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG-20120620-00227.jpg
    IMG-20120620-00227.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG-20120620-00228.jpg
    IMG-20120620-00228.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG-20120620-00229.jpg
    IMG-20120620-00229.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 89
Status