FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Verizon iOS 5.1.1 used for a month but in brand new condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vriship

Adept
  • Product Name: Apple iPhone 4S 64 GB Black Verizon phone
  • Expected Price: 32,999/- Price dropped to 30,500/- shipped (Speed post shipping cost included without insurance). Buyer pays for insurance if he wants to get the shipment insured along with the additional cost for shipment), also the used speck case for iPhone 4S will be bundled for free.
  • Shipping charges: No shipping
  • Description if any: Excellent condition. Used for 33 days exactly. Then i had got a HTC ONE X so was kept in the closet since almost 2 months. Was used in the speck candy shell case while i was using it and had both front and back screen protectors, phone is absolutely in spotless condition. Got the time today to put it up for sale. Headphone, are still sealed brand new, never used them, charger and data cable have been used for a month while i was using the phone.
  • Reason for Sale: Got HTC ONE X
  • Product condition: 9.8/10 since it has been used, cant give 10/10
  • Purchase Date: Last week of May, 2012. started using it in first week of june.
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA, buyers comes and checks the phone upto his satisfaction and pays.
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Product Location: Mumbai-Thane.
  • Payment options: Cash or Bank transfer.
The phone is unlockable using Gevey Ultra S or R-SIM for iOS 5.1.1, i will bundle a gevey ultra S (all auto version, just pop in the sim and in 30 secs, phone will be unlocked, no need to do anything) along but unfortunately, it just unlocks 128K simcards dunno why.
Note: Please do not flame the thread with difference between gevey unlocked phone and factory unlocked phone. While i used it for a month, the gevey rebooted itself only 3 to four times, rest all times, i have never experienced signal drop.

• Pictures:

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Price dropped to 30,500/- shipped (Speed post shipping cost included without insurance). Buyer pays for insurance if he wants to get the shipment insured along with the additional cost for shipment), also the used speck case for iPhone 4S will be included for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back