Apple iPhone 6S and 6S+ launched in India, Starts at 62k (16GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggers, Apple India told me otherwise a week back when I had called them.

Orders iPhone 6S from Murica

Last edited:
Why has the Apple Advisor stated the iPhone 6S Plus, when the product you've seemingly entered is iPhone 6 (which shows up on the right hand side)? @smnrock , Just curious ...

^mine is 6s plus only... apple site shows 6s for plus model also...[DOUBLEPOST=1445151288][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buggers, Apple India told me otherwise a week back when I had called them.
Apple india support also told me the same what this chat support told...ie... coverage is depends on the model you've and for eg, for iphone 6 plus, A1524 and A1593(chinese) are covered in India. This i mentioned in one of the previous post... go and read :)

Last edited:
..... And the Winner is.. @smnrock .

I realised.. arguments between you guys is not new have seen in last year threads. no offence.

^mine is 6s plus only... apple site shows 6s for plus model also...[DOUBLEPOST=1445151288][/DOUBLEPOST] Apple india support also told me the same what this chat support told...ie... coverage is depends on the model you've and for eg, for iphone 6 plus, A1524 and A1593(chinese) are covered in India. This i mentioned in one of the previous post... go and read :)
Also tell us about the 6S model number.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for cases and screen guards for the 6s?[DOUBLEPOST=1445191197][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's some more fuel to the fire.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
^ contact apple india support... I've idea about only 6s plus, also I was told only applecare+ has international warranty!

Sure I am sad, but I just found out Apple sells the exact same iPhone model here in India. In fact, whenever you buy it unlocked from USA, or UK, or anywhere in the world, you get this model. (For iPhone 6S Plus, it is A1687). That is why these two models are called as world phones. This was written on a blog. Not entirely sure of its trustability ...[DOUBLEPOST=1445692066][/DOUBLEPOST]Contacted Apple Support ... A1687 (iPhone 6S Plus) and A1688 (iPhone 6S) can avail their warranty in India and also purchase Apple Care or Apple Care + to extend it ...

Last edited:
Global[DOUBLEPOST=1445709519][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone please help me? I need a tempered anti glare screen protector for the 6S (which shouldn't break the bank) :)

Last edited:
Global[DOUBLEPOST=1445709519][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone please help me? I need a tempered anti glare screen protector for the 6S (which shouldn't break the bank) :)

Ditto. And a case as well. Haven;t the official Apple cases launced in India yet?

Ditto. And a case as well. Haven;t the official Apple cases launced in India yet?
how about putting a sexy dbrand.com skin over it, instead of big ass ugly case on a sexy phone. It won't protect your phone but atleast it makes it really sexy.

Or how about putting a transparent hard case, so the back side is shown, and you get protection! :) @letmein, I did find one, which was tempered and also had a matte finish and it extended to even the curves of the phone ... Unfortunately, priced at 2.5k :(

I thought Apple Care for iPhone extended the coverage up to two years from the date of purchase ... :what?:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back