Apple iPhone 6S and 6S+ launched in India, Starts at 62k (16GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please help me out here! I'm trying to move my WhatsApp messages from my Nexus 4 to the iPhone! How do I do it?

Guys please help me out here! I'm trying to move my WhatsApp messages from my Nexus 4 to the iPhone! How do I do it?

Use the "archive conversations" option in whatsapp on the Nexus 4 then register your number in the whatsapp app on the iPhone and retrieve them.

Should work fine.

Actually, I used a third party software known as "BackupTrans". It's a paid software ($20), but still worth the every penny ... :) Within half an hour, all my chats were on the iPhone! If there's anyone here who is also shifting to iPhone from Android, I highly recommend this software ... :)

Informative thread this on the warranty aspect. So to summarise, what exactly are the models being sold in India for the 6S/6S plus? I have a colleague of mine who's headed to New York just for Black Friday and am a bit unsure if I should have him pick up a 6S 64GB sim free for me.

Also the last time he went there they only had the 16GB in stock at the store n asked him to place an order online in advance for the higher capacities .. Is this always the case?

Lastly if I order online in advance for him to pick up or ship it to my colleagues place in NY does apples site accept International Credit Cards?

The models being sold here in India are A1688 (iPhone 6S) and A1687 (iPhone 6S Plus). And about the 2nd question, maybe it was during the iPhone 6 launch week! They usually have heavy demand for over a month since the release date of new iPhones. And I'm not sure about the last question :)

The models being sold here in India are A1688 (iPhone 6S) and A1687 (iPhone 6S Plus). And about the 2nd question, maybe it was during the iPhone 6 launch week! They usually have heavy demand for over a month since the release date of new iPhones. And I'm not sure about the last question :)

Thanx for the info bro. Still deciding what to do.

IPhone 6s prices slashed by 6k INR on SD ?
Within a month of India launch or just a festive offer?

IPhone 6s prices slashed by 6k INR on SD ?
Within a month of India launch or just a festive offer?

Where are you seeing it? If true it could be they're trying to get rid of initial excess inventory since they underestimated the price sensitivity and they're repositioning it.

After this doubt they'll lower it any further till mid next year

Bought 64Gb 6S before launch here from Dubai. It cost me 3099aed i.e 56000 with warranty valid in India.[DOUBLEPOST=1447228386][/DOUBLEPOST]Buy from apple store online or from the new physical store in dubai. you will get warranty here in india

Is it true that Apple is offering good buyback discounts on iPhone 6S/+ ? I heard that they are offering upto 35k buyback on iphone 6 for purchasing 6s.

Is it true that Apple is offering good buyback discounts on iPhone 6S/+ ? I heard that they are offering upto 35k buyback on iphone 6 for purchasing 6s.

Would be interested to know the same. I have a iPhone 6 Plus 64GB.

Bought 64Gb 6S before launch here from Dubai. It cost me 3099aed i.e 56000 with warranty valid in India.[DOUBLEPOST=1447228386][/DOUBLEPOST]Buy from apple store online or from the new physical store in dubai. you will get warranty here in india

Are you sure? I'm based in Abu Dhabi and Apple have just opened their own store here and Dubai. But I am pretty sure you can't get a iPhone here with warranty valid in India.

Where in Dubai did you get it from? Not from souq by any chance did you?

Bought from jumbo. I have bought many phones from dubai and all carry warranty here in India. to be doubly sure buy from apple store online

Are you sure? I'm based in Abu Dhabi and Apple have just opened their own store here and Dubai. But I am pretty sure you can't get a iPhone here with warranty valid in India.

Where in Dubai did you get it from? Not from souq by any chance did you?

Will Online purchase from Souq or Jumbo for Iphone will be factory unlocked and work in India?

Bought from jumbo. I have bought many phones from dubai and all carry warranty here in India. to be doubly sure buy from apple store online

Does FaceTime work if the phone is bought from Dubai ? I have heard / read that in Dubai FaceTime is blocked so Apple also sells phones without Facetime or blocked or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back