Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2010 Core i5 2.4GHz, 4GB, 330M GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane 16

Skilled
Product: Apple MacBook Pro MC371LL/A 15"
Price: Rs. 79,000+Shipping
Condition:Like new. Scratchless. Used for two weeks but purchased earlier.
Purchased from: A "Top Rated" Ebay USA seller with 99.8% positive feedback. Why Ebay? To save 10%($180) sales tax.
Retail price in US $1800. Retail price in India Rs. 1,10,000.
Payment Method: Bank Transfer/Demand Draft/Cash
Warranty: Valid worldwide, serial number officially registered with Apple

-The price is absolutely firm. Do not post/PM any offers. It is NOT NEGOTIABLE.
-I’d really really prefer to deal with trusted old TE members.
-Please PM me if you have any questions about the warranty, condition, etc. I tried to be as clear as possible in my post, but I'm sure I still missed something.
-The buyer will be responsible for shipping - I will ship it using the courier of your choice - and on my end I will be responsible for packing it well.

Tech Specs:
· 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 3MB shared L3 cache with Turbo Boost upto 2.93GHz

· 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB

· 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit 1440x900 Glossy Screen

· 320GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard drive

· NVIDIA Geforce 330M GT graphics with 256MB GDDR3 Memory

· 8x double-layer slot loading SuperDrive(DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

· Precision aluminum unibody enclosure

· Preinstalled Mac OS X and iLife

· Built-in iSight video camera, stereo speakers, and omnidirectional microphone

· Built-in Gigabit Ethernet, AirPort Extreme 802.11n wireless networking, and Bluetooth 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)

· FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)

· MagSafe power port

· Mini DisplayPort

· Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)

· SD card slot

· Mini DisplayPort for connection to Apple LED Cinema Display; also supports DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI video output via adapters (sold separately)

· Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports two-finger scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities

· Full-size backlit keyboard with ambient light sensor for automatic adjustment of keyboard illumination and screen brightness

· Optical digital audio input/audio line in and optical digital audio output/headphone out

· Built-in battery with up to 8-9 hours of wireless productivity

· Dimensions: 14.35" (W) x 0.95" (H) x 9.82" (D)

· Weight: 5.6 Pounds

Cheers.

Do let me know if you are interested in exchange with a 2009 MBP 13" + cash ....(although I doubt you will be interested :)

Viraj, till when are you in India? I'll be going to the UK in September but I'm confused whether to get this off you or buy it from there.

I'm here till mid-August. And AFAIK, Apple products are ridiculously overpriced in the UK (almost as bad as India).

Yeah, prices in UK do seem to be similar to what they have here in India. I'm however hoping to get a good student deal, but not sure how much of a difference that would make.

Anyhoo, If yours is still available around the time you leave just give me a shout and I'll consider your offer.

can you pm me the details like your location and serial no. i would like to check the warranty and more photos plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back