FS: Laptop Apple MacBook Pro MF839HN/A 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/OS X Yosemite/Intel Iris Graphics 6100

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_unleashed

I KNOW NOTHING
Adept
Hi all,

I had purchased this Macbook pro retina, early 2015 model, 128gb ssd, out of curiosity to see what mac is really all about and thought I would keep it for a long time. But after sparingly using it for few days, Mac didn't thrill me and its of no use to me. Hence want to sell it.

I am selling it at the same price I bought it because this model retails for around 85k+ on amazon and 87k+ on retail stores. I got this deal during diwali sale on amazon. Hence its a good deal for anyone who is looking to buy a retina macbook pro.

I am also selling this http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B015FQJP04?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00 along with the macbook and had bought separately for Rs. 999/-

Hence the price Macbook 77777 + 999 = Rs. 78776/- (Please dont ask me to sell the bag separately)

Condition of the macbook is pristine, have used it sparingly and very carefully, you wont find even a hairline scratch anywhere on it. Only charged it twice in these few days. Warranty is till 29th oct 2016 and can be extended further for 2 more years through applecare protection.

I wont do any negotiations. PRICE IS FIXED, MUMBAI BUYERS ONLY, WONT TAKE THE RISK OF SHIPPING THIS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back