Apple September Event Thread

Meanwhile, the Indian launch date has been removed from Apple's website. Also there is news that they might not be able to launch in China as planned but no reason has been given for the delay.

Due to delayed China launch, they wantedly remove it.

Source: BGR.in

Btw Apple Apologist confesses, there isn't much difference between Samsung and Apple.

Over the years I have been named names, all of which translate into being an Apple apologist. I have been trolled by the Droid brigade at almost every iPhone launch.
I have been ridiculed for loving almost every version of the iPhone since the first iPhone, have been called a fool when I say things like specifications don’t matter and experience does when I have been asked to explain how an iPhone is better when compared on hardware specifications of the latest Android flagship smartphone.
I still believe that if you are convinced about the iPhone, the premium price you pay is worth it, considering an iPhone can easily last you for two years, if not more.
Yet, for the first time since 2007, I’m underwhelmed by the iPhone 6.
Read more at: http://www.bgr.in/news/confessions-of-an-apple-apologist-the-iphone-6-disappoints/

Lol. I really don't understand the intention behind giving away 500mn album for free.
Last u2 album sales were around 5.5mn worldwide that translates to around 35million in profit.

Apple Paid $100 million for the New Album+ Promotions. I love u2 Songs but never thought they could get this much of amount for an album.

As part of the deal forged by the band, manager Guy Oseary (hired by U2 last year to replace longtime manager Paul McGuinness) and Universal, Apple also made plans to use the first single from the album, “The Miracle (of Joey Ramone),” as a central element of a global, 30-day television advertising campaign for its new iPhones and Apple Watch. The campaign is believed to be worth around $100 million, according to a person familiar with the talks.
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014...nd-getting-songs-of-innocence-free-of-charge/

tWulXJB.jpg

Android vs Apple is always a war man. People choose what they like the best. Simple as that.

I have been searching reasons for me to shift to iphones recently and I had seen enough to convince myself. Only and only thing that I am kinda not liking on iPhones are that the fact that it doesnt connect (bluetooth) with any droids over air and file sharing between both these eco systems over air is practically not possible. Tell me if I am wrong here.

Last edited:
Fanboys will always be war :D It doesn't matter. They are a minority. Meanwhile, both Android and Apple are doing great. It's an apples to oranges comparison though (pun intended).

I'm pretty sure Apple will be the first trillion dollar company in a few years.

started using since yesterday. the phone is pretty decent considering the fact that this is the first time I am ever using an ios. I had to restart the phone twice already because the UI got stuck. not sure if it was my understanding though. touch id is a cool way to unlock the phone.

iPhone 6 Selling on rediff shopping now for 99990 - 64gb
115000 - 128gb

A bit lower priced available on ebay
Mostly the gold ones are available

I have been an ios user past 2 years , but the new iphones did leave me a bit,...... unexcited is the right word.
Mainly because the iphone 6 is much taller then what I Prefer my phones to be. I need phones of a particular size mainly due to my profession. They have to fit in very small shallow pockets. Impossible with the ip6.
I loved how the z3c looks in green, might get it when it releases this month but I am worried about the UI change.

I had analyzed what i will gain and lose by reading the recent reviews.
Lose: safari!( big one) , mute button, ibooks app ( another big one), the ios mail app, keynote app, cydia ( very very imp to me)
Wont matter : facetime , imessage ( okay, useful sometimes), siri ( useless for me)
Gain : better battery( early reviews ) , almost same size as iphone 5 , android apps cheaper, google now way better then siri., might work better with moto hint , notification LED , and finally a phone that is not too common...

Back