Apple September Event Thread

Well you are spending huge amount and without warranty would be very risky. iPhone is no different than any other electronic item and anything can happen. So better to go with warranty and have peace of mind, unless the price difference is really huge

Well you are spending huge amount and without warranty would be very risky. iPhone is no different than any other electronic item and anything can happen. So better to go with warranty and have peace of mind, unless the price difference is really huge

Tell that to the guy who bought a 6+ for 95k from me.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

I have couple of rich friends, 4 of them bought/ordered iPhone 6/6+ for 1lac upwards price

Exactly. And I think you already know that despite usually being the most expensive phone in the market, iPhone also holds the highest share among phones sold in the grey market.

That 57k May be 50k when iPill iPhone officially launches.
Bro u need some rest or are u mentally disturb or u need some medical assistance
All your post on all the apple threads always show some stupid comments..
If you cant afford just keep your Mouth Shut
You just talk bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla
Take some rest u need a break[DOUBLEPOST=1412364653][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly. And I think you already know that despite usually being the most expensive phone in the market, iPhone also holds the highest share among phones sold in the grey market.
This comment will hurt the Shamesung Lovers
Sorry the Plastic Lovers i should say...
Just take 6 screws to rip open a toy lol

Haha unfortunately i own a 4S and i use it. 5S will be my upgrade prolly in december. Affordability is not a question.

Don't take things very seriously. If you do not have any mental illness use the report button. Instead of badmouthing someone.

Last edited:
Back