Apps Deals thread

Onemufc

Skilled
Use the thread if you know an App is on sale and help others.

Lets begin.

Its black friday and I know below are on sale.

Gameloft games (Amazing spider man,backstab,Gangstar Rio, Adventures of Tin Tin)
Swiftkey 3
Quickoffice Pro
NFS most wanted at 5$ for now.

I think a few words to describe the apps will do a world of good for the uninitiated.
Atleast the person wont be scurrying for a google search on maybe every single app mentioned here.

QuickOffice Pro for Rs.55 - seems pretty lucrative.

Description : With Quickoffice Pro, you get a powerful office suite that lets you open and edit Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as, annotate PDF files – online and offline. PLUS, our included file manager works seamlessly with your email attachments, locally saved files, and cloud storage accounts so you can work anytime and anywhere.

Use the thread if you know an App is on sale and help others.

Lets begin.

Its black friday and I know below are on sale.

Gameloft games (Amazing spider man,backstab,Gangstar Rio, Adventures of Tin Tin)
Swiftkey 3
Quickoffice Pro
NFS most wanted at 5$ for now.

I have actually purchased all of those. I'm sad to see not much sale for Android apps as compared to iOS. Only app I didn't purchased was Swift key tablet, though I have purchased Swiftkey phone version, but that doesn't work on tablets.

Most of the apps in iOS were free today. Many are still in que right now to download :p

One more :p
Monopoly

Another one
Quick office pro for tablets.

And a must have app :D >> Appsales

Yup Appsales is quite nice.

Picked up monopoly. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have actually purchased all of those. I'm sad to see not much sale for Android apps as compared to iOS. Only app I didn't purchased was Swift key tablet, though I have purchased Swiftkey phone version, but that doesn't work on tablets.

Most of the apps in iOS were free today. Many are still in que right now to download :p

If an App goes for free on Droid it has to remain free for ever.

IOS is different. They can make it free for sometime and then revert back to 1$.

I'm buying this - GoneMad music player.

tried every file type i had with it. plays almost everything. does not play lossless wma. max it supports 320KBps wma. rest it plays flac, aac, ac3, m4a, mp3, ogg.
awesome. the stock android audio player on my phone does not even see flac or wma audio.

Yup Appsales is quite nice.

Picked up monopoly. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If an App goes for free on Droid it has to remain free for ever.

IOS is different. They can make it free for sometime and then revert back to 1$.

I never come across any which I downloaded for free, and than it was paid.

Back