Apps Deals thread

Don't know what's the involvement of Appgratis, but their updates suck! I mean in case you wipe the device, the so called free premium app is gone. So you need to make sure to backup the apk via Titanium or something.
Amazon Appstore is way better than that!

Don't know what's the involvement of Appgratis, but their updates suck! I mean in case you wipe the device, the so called free premium app is gone. So you need to make sure to backup the apk via Titanium or something.
I see. Thanks for clearing. So its just a tieup for a day. I had a feeling that would happen. :banghead:

Compared to Google Play, majority of the apps do not get timely updates on Amazon so, most of the time you will be 3-4 versions behind even for paid apps. Appgratis is more for hooking you on to a paid app and then making you pay down the line.

I don't care brother, I don't care what Amazon does, I don't care what Appgratis does. I only care about Google Play and the updates of my purchased apps, and the ones I didn't purchase or don't wanna, then there is Aptoide. Aptoide rocks. And they update even faster than Play :|

I just created one (7 day free trial) a couple of days back to see what the fuss was about this app. Any chance I could start from scratch with a new account from the same device?
Uninstalling and reinstalling do not help as the app identifies a device (and there by a particular account) through its IMEI number.

Thanks, registered for Cerberus and got this :)

Hi,

The license for your Cerberus account has been activated for free!

Please open Cerberus on your device and log in to access the app settings, you should not see the "Buy license" option anymore. This means that the lifetime license for your account is active.

Have a great day!

The Cerberus team

The irony with Cerberus is that the it got hacked and the username and passwords got leaked :D.

Not sure how it is "irony" since they are not selling any anti-hacking or anti-virus service. It's an anti-theft service to protect yourself if your phone is stolen and its pretty good at that.

Not sure how it is "irony" since they are not selling any anti-hacking or anti-virus service. It's an anti-theft service to protect yourself if your phone is stolen and its pretty good at that.

How are you suppose to provide information against stolen phones when you cant even protect your own servers.

So If I lose my credentials people can actually track me without my permission.

Rom Toolbox Pro available at 50% off limited promotion for $2.99.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.liberty.toolboxpro
I bought it during their last promotion. Pretty handy little app.

ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app!

Back