Aquaguard Enhanced RO+UV high AMC charges

kolayamit

Disciple
Hello Everyone,
I have been using Aquaguard Enhanced RO+UV model for 1 year. Few days back i inquired about the AMC charges, online it shows 4600rs and the Aquaguard service guy told me 5200 rupees per year. I was surprised by the high charges for the AMC. Does anyone uses RO+UV machines of other brand like kent etc, what are the AMC charges of that. And is there any way around this high AMC charges, i mean can i clean it myself or replace the filters. Does anyone knows how to do that and where to buy the parts. I have decided to switch to other brand which has reasonable AMC charges if this is unfix-able by myself. Please share your thoughts on this. Thank you.

It will be done cheaply by your local RO service guy but he will use parts from another company, as Kent & aquaguard original part don't found in shop

I am pretty sure someone had mentioned that the parts are available for direct purchase. Would suggest to speak to the CC and confirm.

Also, ensure you check the parts they get in case its done only by authorized personnel - they should not use refurbs.

Back