Aramex Shop & Ship Coupon Code

vantheman5211 said:
hey mate i tried to use my debit card to make the payment but it failed.do they accept only credit card payments?

Only credit card allowed. Presently there is an Master Card offer in Aramex. for queries use their fb page Shop and Ship | Facebook

They recently moved to this one.

You can get realtime help in twitter here and here . sometimes you get replies as soon as you post

Thanks adityamunshi, your code worked :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Btw, has anyone ordered cellphone accessories from ebay.com through Shop&Ship? What are the normal charges involved? (Customs + Shipping etc.)

Btw, has anyone ordered cellphone accessories from ebay.com through Shop&Ship? What are the normal charges involved? (Customs + Shipping etc.)

It looks good but if i order something, lets say a graphic card from newegg. Wont i have to pay customs duty on it?

Anyone knows which items have and dont have any customs duty? what is the rate for specific categories, like electronics, apparrel etc.

hey guys, I wanna order 20 USED mills & boon novels (£1.35 each) from Amazon UK. Shop your world is way too expensive. Can anyone tell me how can shop n ship help me out in saving a few bucks. What is the whole procedure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guptavis said:
It looks good but if i order something, lets say a graphic card from newegg. Wont i have to pay customs duty on it?

Anyone knows which items have and dont have any customs duty? what is the rate for specific categories, like electronics, apparrel etc.

Anything below 10000 INR will not have customs or mark the item as gift.

agantuk said:
I think that should be "will not have customs IF the item is marked as gift with a declared value less than 10K"
Does newegg or other big online retailers like ebay, bestbuy, tigerdirect etc mark the item as 'gift' ?

You can ask an eBay seller to mark it as gift, though I doubt any of the stores would do that. I am not too sure if you can use the 'gift packing' option offered by big stores for this purpose.

Pat said:
Thanks adityamunshi, your code worked :)

Mine is in transit, will tell exact figures once it arrives. As per SnS, duty on cell phones duty right now is 1.3%.

Shipping is exact, $10 for first .5kg and then $8 for every .5kg with 10.3% service tax on shipping amount.
You can ping them on their twitter or FB account with your product category and weight, they will give provide you a quote.

agantuk said:
You can ask an eBay seller to mark it as gift, though I doubt any of the stores would do that. I am not too sure if you can use the 'gift packing' option offered by big stores for this purpose.
Not required actually, your package will in any case come to SnS address first, where they can mark it as a gift.

But one should keep in mind that there's no guarantee Custom officers will actually consider it as a gift and not levy duty, it is just a possibility.

jainanshal said:
Not required actually, your package will in any case come to SnS address first, where they can mark it as a gift.
But one should keep in mind that there's no guarantee Custom officers will actually consider it as a gift and not levy duty, it is just a possibility.
I was talking about direct shipments to India. However, are you sure about Aramex marking it as gift? I remember asking them for multiple quotes, however, they never really mentioned this thing and happily provided the estimated customs amount. Has anyone actually got something shipped using Shop n Ship by marking as 'Gift'?

this also worked for me...thankxguys... ;) payed rs. 231.49 for aramax shopandship account.. sweet.. :),

now i have to make paypal then ebay us id then ...humm,,.. any advice guys..

this also worked for me...thankxguys... ;) payed rs. 231.49 for aramax shopandship account.. sweet.. :),

now i have to make paypal then ebay us id then ...humm,,.. any advice guys..

Back