TheITWares

Skilled

arcticcoolinglogo.jpg

ARCTIC_SOUND_P311_300.gif

ARCTIC_SOUND_P311_pic_300.gif

box.gif

Laptops, mobile phones or music players with bluetooth

Equally Beautiful in Design and Function
The ARCTIC Sound P311 is a wireless headset to complement with virtually any electronic devices that support Bluetooth wireless technology, such as laptops, mobile phones or music players. The ARCTIC Sound P311 possesses clean hardware design, yet maintaining functionalities at the same time.
Main features

• Invisible microphone included
  • Travel case included
  • Compatible with mobile phones
  • Supra-aural headphone features soft pads and ear cup style
  • High fidelity stereo sound, including powerful bass and crisp highs
  • Ideal for sports and on the go

P311_02l.jpg

The ARCTIC Sound P311 is a well-made Bluetooth headset in terms of its design and function. Weighing only 71g, it is fairly small and compact – this makes it to be an ideal on the go companion. Since this is a Bluetooth wireless headset, it transfers audio signals over short distances. This means, it is compatible with laptops, mobile phones and music players that support Bluetooth.
The ARCTIC Sound P311 incorporates a one-size-fits-all headband. The soft pads and ear cup style offer great comfort and secure fit, even when doing sport. The good noise elimination ensures that you can truly enjoy your music. Its bendable arm allows users to easily fold and store the ARCTIC Sound P311 into the protective case that is included with purchase.

Compatible with Music Players and Mobile Phones

The design of the ARCTIC Sound P311 is also compatible with mobile phones, such as iPhone, Motorola, Nokia and Sony Ericsson. It has a built-in microphone on the headset. When there is an incoming call, the Inter-Call-Manager will play a ringtone into the headset. The music will then be paused and will resume after ending the call.

The right earphone is featured with five buttons. They help to answer a call, adjust the volume and forward/reverse the music. The mobile phone or the connected music player can just remain in your pocket. This gives you full freedom and access to all functions while still being flexible and hands-free at the same time.

Superb Sound Quality with Style

The ARCTIC Sound P311 not only comes with style and function, its superb sound quality is also another notable feature. It has a high fidelity driver that ensures uncompromised sound details and dynamics, including powerful bass and crisp highs. The headset features Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, in which it supports secure simple Bluetooth pairing. The connection status is indicated by a LED light on the headphone. Thanks to the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) technology, the ARCTIC Sound P311 can ensure clear and undistorted sound quality since it runs digitally. Distortion that was generated by alternating current that affected analog devices would no longer be an issue. Moreover, the headset incorporates Clear Voice Capture (CVC) technology, in which it has the ability to clearly extract and capture the user’s voice from a mixture of unwanted background noises. This immensely increases the quality when making calls. The ARCTIC Sound P311 is rechargeable via USB cable and can serve up to 20 hours of playback time.

All in all, the ARCTIC Sound P311 is a great Bluetooth headset. The ARCTIC Sound P311 headset contains dual-functionalities as headphone and headset for calls – this makes it ideal for people that use their phone to listen to music.

Price - 2100/- Shipped!!!

All the Prodcuts listed here can be Listed on EBAY

Warranty Information

1 Years All India Warranty.
Shipping Details -

At Actual's

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to ICICI Bank A/c
Order Placement -
PM me with your details like.
Full Name
Shipping Address with Landmark
Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)
Email address
Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!
Thank You.

If this works with samsung galaxy S (i9000), then Im gud to go. But, will it do these two functions?

1. answering a call via headset and not thro' phone. The last thing I need while driving is to search for the mobile to attend a call when the website claims otherwise:

Arctic Cooling

The right earphone is featured with five buttons. They help to answer a call, adjust the volume and forward/reverse the music.

The mobile phone or the connected music player can just remain in your pocket.

This gives you full freedom and access to all functions while still being flexible and hands-free at the same time.

2. will I be able to skip/pause/play music files via the buttons in the headset rather than the touchscreen (preferably while playing with the stock android 2.1 music player or meridian or any other gud music player for android) ?

so, if these functions, which their website claims, are possible when pairing with Samsung galaxy S, I will be all the more willing to buy one.

^^ 1st One is a 100% Yes.

2nd - I am getting these tomorrow and i am gonna use one myself with my HTC Desire - will let you know all about it by tomm evening i hope :)

TheITWares said:
^^ 1st One is a 100% Yes.

2nd - I am getting these tomorrow and i am gonna use one myself with my HTC Desire - will let you know all about it by tomm evening i hope :)

Thanks....:)

lemme know whether all the buttons are working as they should in an android device (eclair 2.1 update 1).

Dear TheITwares,

Hey u have marked it shipped... Don't you have more quantity in stock ? I want one for myself... Please let me know asap.

aruka said:
Thanks....:)

lemme know whether all the buttons are working as they should in an android device (eclair 2.1 update 1).
Yes all buttons worked fine with my HTC Desire infact the manual itself says its compatible with all Andriod Devices.

We have these in ready stock :)

1 x Arctic Sound P311 - Gone to utsav from TE - Payment Received - Shipped

1 x Arctic Sound P311 - Gone to a TE Member - Payment Received - Shipped

1 x Arctic Sound P311 - Gone to Nitin from Chennai - Payment Received - Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back