Are cryptocurrencies illegal in India?

Zaibatsu

Banned
Disciple
Nov 30, 2016
Btw guys I wanna know some list of relevant sites where I can use my Skrill funds like iTunes/app store gift cards which can be used in India since we all know transferring money directly from Skrill to bank account is risky AF

Futureized

Adept
Feb 11, 2013
Mumbai
www.wikipedia.org
Btw guys I wanna know some list of relevant sites where I can use my Skrill funds like iTunes/app store gift cards which can be used in India since we all know transferring money directly from Skrill to bank account is risky AF
Carefully check online, there are tons of sources..
Depends on transaction amount if they deal with you.. Assume 1000$+

Sobirvs

Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Chrome
I guess we have the answer to OP's question today :)

What a load of shit RBI pulled and wonder how many lost jobs, business closed, revenue lost , lives ruined with this shitty decision of RBI.

I believe in our legal system. Thankyou SC for being fair here.

Engineer.AI

Disciple
Mar 3, 2020
I guess we have the answer to OP's question today :)

What a load of shit RBI pulled and wonder how many lost jobs, business closed, revenue lost , lives ruined with this shitty decision of RBI.

I believe in our legal system. Thankyou SC for being fair here.
Cant believe that it actually happened just today! I have to say though - "A Little Too Late"

IMO, RBI being coy about de-marking CC, and the SC reanimating it after all this while is suspect, to say the least. They wanted the market to die off. Now they're trying to vindicate a zombie while dancing on its grave.

I hope this comes to bite them off in the end.
~Engineer.AI