iOS Are there any spy softwares that actually work?

ravneet

Recruit
I need to keep a tab on my husband. And i need all calls, messages exchanged, Whatsapp calls and texts etc. Also FaceTime tracking will be great.
But basically i guess calls will be good enough. Plus location tracking. Do the paid apps in market actually work?

I mean the softwares they sell like mSpy and all..

I contacted a detective agency...but they conduct only physical investigation. Not technical.

I am presuming the phone belongs to your husband.
Won't he come to know about installed and running software?
Plus he can always track based on his User ID what all programs are installed.

I am not sure if this will help you or not, but for whatsapp you can configure WhatsApp Web on your computer or laptop for his whatsapp.. so whatever chat he will get you will be able to see, but it will be tricky as you need to be online only when he is else there can be problems..
For calls i don't know you might need 2 or maybe more apps, one for recording calls with an facility to upload to Dropbox / Google drive / OneDrive etc. in Andriod there is ACR Call Recorder, and another app to help hide / disguise the app.
For facetime / messages i have no idea.

p.s. just a friendly advice you are going down a dark path, please do this only if you are sure about what you have to do. communicating your fears & doubts will be more productive than spying on your spouse.

Thanks.
I know right to privacy is a big thing.
Communication hasn't given any result.
Touch id and Siri are disabled. Also, by the time i get hold of the phone and passcode, important stuff is deleted.
Only call records, which are easily named as official work.
Not only that..at night phone is put into airplane mode so that calls and messages are not received when phone might be out of his custody.
In such scenario this is the only option i have. But now i think i don't need it.

This is starting point where relation starts to go bad. End result would be very bad.

Stop suspecting your husband. Stop listening to other peoples who are saying/talking about your husband and you. You both need psychiatrist counseling.

I don't understand the lengths to which people go to prove someone's infidelity.
If you have doubts simply say to your husband and walk out.
Or is it that your husband is not really doing anything, because you said detective agencies only do physical intelligence, and if he is not really doing anything what will the detectives find?

Communication is a anyway a Western over rated concept - which absolutely ignores that adults are essentially two faced liars all the times. "Communication" will always be done under the guise of negotiation, which makes it a useless exercise.

^ you cannot have assumptions about somones' personal life without knowing the whole story.
You are not entirely right: everyone starts by assuming, gets proved right or wrong and then transitions to conclusion.

My assumptions are not conclusions.

What my conclusion was the comment about "communication".

Back