Are you on Quora?

As said quora is run by stupids and idiots. Dont go there for any professional advice else you will ruin everything which is at least good.
For your washing machine query you surely might have came up something idiotic queries like
Why we require washing machine?
What if we wash utensils in washing machine?
Why cant we bath in washing machine?
How to build our own washing machine?.....and so on

Why we require washing machine?
What if we wash utensils in washing machine?
Why cant we bath in washing machine?
How to build our own washing machine?.....and so on
seems like you know more of them..

Quora is ruled by stupids, noobs and idiots. What questions they ask are simply humorous.
It is a media to have some funtime, to get distressed and off your frustrations. Be warned: reading such questions may in fact raise your anger and frustration levels as well.
It depends on people you follow I guess. Quora has disproportionate number of indian users so you have to take few minsto filter out indians plus follow some good indians and bam, you're set.

the amount of circlejerking of IIT-IIMs tho..

Luckily I follow nobody. I think once you to a certain topic the answers sections show you the questions relevant to your last rely and this how the index grows.

Eg: Once I replied to a automible query and daily I'm spammed with at least 10 simlar related queries and in that 6/10 queries are repetitively similar asked by different users.

I login once a week and greeted with majorly stupid questions. Its hilarious and funny. Some replies are mind blowing at times.

It depends on people you follow I guess. Quora has disproportionate number of indian users so you have to take few minsto filter out indians plus follow some good indians and bam, you're set.

the amount of circlejerking of IIT-IIMs tho..

Not against quora, but QUORA IS A junk of sewage SHAMEFULLY..

disproportionate

...too large or too small in comparison with something else. (college/school kids)
...people on lower incomes spend a disproportionate amount of their income on fuel. (Indian teens)

--- out of proportion to, not in proportion to, not appropriate to, not commensurate with, relatively too large for, relatively too small for
inordinate, unreasonable, excessive, uncalled for, undue, unfair, unbalanced, uneven, unequal, irregular
"the sentences are disproportionate to the offences they have committed"
antonyms: proportional

Origin: Google/World Dictonary/Wiki.../etc. etc.

Main replies and rest of posts makes a difference on all articles.
Its paid sponsorship..

Back