Arsenal Fans Rejoice!!!!!

mav3r1ck

Disciple
wanted to break this news at 12 midnight before any of the newspapers did. lost out...thanx to my net connection :mad: good news for arsenal fans :clap: THIERRY HENRY hopes to sign a new 4 year contract deal that will keep him with arsenal :hap2: that should bring a huge sigh of relief to arsenal fans and manager Arsene Wenger as well as the players. there were speculations that henry might move to FC Barcelona, but quoting "KING" Henry:cool2: , the SUN reported "I hope to stay as long as i can keep running. I couldn't leave the fans, they are like family". apparently the brave performance of his team mates in the champions league final where they were reduced to 10 men and eventually beaten 2-1 by Barcelona, had helped him make up his mind. "My team showed me I didn't have to leave. They showed me they had heart", he added. "Everything was up in the air for a very long time. but at the end of the day, the team raised their game. Don't get me wrong, i love Barcelona, but on wednesday night, Arsenal showed me they had heart", he further stated. "After we lost, i went over to our fans and clapped them and they clapped me. i hope to finalise my deal today", he signed off. :eek:hyeah: :cool2:

i am so happy coz i will be able to see more of his brilliance on the field in the coming seasons of the EPL.:clap: the only gloomy thing is that there is speculation that Ashley Cole is also in the transfer window and Robert Pires won't be there to provide passes to his ace striker, with him moving out to Villarreal next season and even worse news is he has missed out on a ticket to Germany, with him being dropped :S from the final list of French players taking part in this year's world cup.

cha.

Back