Asterisk Password Un-Hide

Avtar

Adept
Okay, some time back I lost my C drive contents and with it I also lost the password for a Yahoo account of mine, one that I fairly use a lot.

Now, using Trillian, I was able to get the password in it with the asterisks in place of the yahoo password and I can log into my mail account via Trillian, but it won't let me change my password as I need to entier it again for verification and all that.

Do you guys know of any tweaks or a program or a modification in the computer that will show the contents of that " * " filled box, or at least let me copy it to other locations? :p

Avtar said:
Okay, some time back I lost my C drive contents and with it I also lost the password for a Yahoo account of mine, one that I fairly use a lot.

Now, using Trillian, I was able to get the password in it with the asterisks in place of the yahoo password and I can log into my mail account via Trillian, but it won't let me change my password as I need to entier it again for verification and all that.

Do you guys know of any tweaks or a program or a modification in the computer that will show the contents of that " * " filled box, or at least let me copy it to other locations? :p

http://www.download.com/2-Password/3000-2094_4-10252467.html?tag=lst-0-11

Found that on Download.com

I've tried many, they all do about the same thing. :p

Back