ASUS 300Mbps DSL Wireless N Router RT-N13U Printer Server / FTP Server Rs 2925

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praks said:
It downloads on USB connected at back of ur router.
+1
All you need the PC is for your initial setup. Once that is done you don't need the PC except to access the data :)

Well i ve a doubt..suppose i connect a 3G modem to this router then can i connect 2 lappy's to this router wirelessless or it necessary that one should always be a LAN connection?? Ofcourse will connect it to one PC in the initial stages for setting it up.

^^
You need to connect the ethernet cable once for configuring the router for the first time to any PC or laptop, once that is done, you can use it anyway, ethernet only, ethernet+wireless or wireless only.

@TECH HUNTER

Friendly advice bro... This router is awesome but dont take if you plan to download BT...

I am still having tough time downloading Torrents.. Hold on till we have WRT firmware.

Praks said:
@TECH HUNTER

Friendly advice bro... This router is awesome but dont take if you plan to download BT...

I am still having tough time downloading Torrents.. Hold on till we have WRT firmware.

Thanks for your advice.

But i mainly want to use it for office purpose,So Torrents are blocked.

I am mainly interested in buying this for print server,Good wifi range.

I hope this can do well for my requirements.

what do u say?

TECH HUNTER said:
Thanks for your advice.

But i mainly want to use it for office purpose,So Torrents are blocked.

I am mainly interested in buying this for print server,Good wifi range.

I hope this can do well for my requirements.

what do u say?

Perfect Go ahead :)

@praks, can i know what problems are you facing in downloading torrents ? I am using RT-N13u for more than 2 mnths now with DDWRT. I have downloaded more than 150 GB using this. No problems so far. (touch wood).

B1 does not have dd-wrt and about torrents dont have any problems at all.I'm using private tracker and it works very well.You might be using public trackers

B1 has no DD WRT, Once torrent is stopped on download master, next time it will not show up at all or it will not start downloading.

Only when you re-start the router pause resume work till the time router is running

@dinjo
If a person downloads only in night, then they need to keep router on for whole day just to do Pause & Resume...

I would say Lousy Asus... One of the crappiest software from ASUS.

Has anyone been able to configure this router with huawei e122 ?? If yes then please do tell me if we require to put in any new settings??

also am using e122 in its stock firmware will it create any problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back