Shipping for Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata / Hyderabad Rs 60
Shipping Rs 80 for rest of India

clearpixel.gif

Click here to Order via our website

soS9LrP3kzrbP0rC_501.jpg
clearpixel.gif
Wireless N Router with All-in-One Printer Server

clearpixel.gif
N Series Wi-Fi Router Auto detect your internet connection type and manual free setup Download Master: 24 hours downloading even PC is shut down USB port for FTP/All-in-One Printer sharing Universal repeater mode : extend your wireless signal coverage only by 3 steps.​
Overview

EZ All-in-One Printer sharing

clearpixel.gif
allinone_copy.jpg
The new ASUS wireless router distinguishes itself with the "auto switching" function. It not only enables multiple users to use multifuntion printer wirelessly without a PC or server turned on 24 hours a day, but also rules out the trouble of repeating "disconnecting" and "re-connecting" when users switch. When different users are to use the printer, the router switches automatically, which enables different users to use the printer simultaneously. After plugging in the USB printer into ASUS wireless router and running the ASUS Network Printer Setup program, each user can enjoy easy scanning and easy printing​
EZ Switch - Switch your Operation Mode only ONE-TOUCH

ezswitch.jpg
The ASUS’ newly designed EZ Switch provides three operation mode, user can change it more easily, only ONE-TOUCH.​
3 minutes complete FTP setting via ASUS AiDisk

AiDisk combines simple FTP settings with the ASUS DDNS service to share files with friends easily no matter when and where the user is. By simply utilizing the RT-N13U with a USB hard disk, users will be able to create a mini FTP server at home and only requires them to setup an account and password and select the file they want to share. With the bundled AiDisk quick installation guide included in the box, users can rest easy and not worry about complicated settings. Users will be able to easily create their own FTP servers with easily recognized and meaningful hostname like:​
ftp://yourname.asuscomm.com , instead of a hard to remember IP addresses or URLs.​
Enhanced Download Master

24/7 Non-Stop BT Download:

HTTP, FTP, BT (BitTorrent) download protocols can be download automatically from the internet. You can keep downloading even when PC is off​
New BT Engine

New BT Download Engine, Enhanced Download Speed.

btengine.jpg

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
P_500.jpg
Product Features

N Series Wi-Fi Router

· Auto detect your internet connection type and manual free setup

· Download Master: 24 hours downloading even PC is shut down

· USB port for FTP/All-in-One Printer sharing

· Universal repeater mode : extend your wireless signal coverage only by 3 steps

Jodiiiii.jpg

^^ By default....but the support is limited to mainly Huawei HSDPA modems like E1550, E160G, E220 etc...the supported modems will be increased I guess with every coming firmware :)

What is the price of Asus RT N16 ? Also i want to know whether above post router supports adsl as there is no jack to input telephone line in picture above??

Noob question. How does it download when the PC is off ? Do we connect a hard-disk to it via USB or something ? :S

I have an ADSL MTNL modem, with a single RJ45 output, can I connect this router to the RJ45 output and distribute network to my netbook, and home computer? If not any possible products you have which can do that?

Aces170 said:
I have an ADSL MTNL modem, with a single RJ45 output, can I connect this router to the RJ45 output and distribute network to my netbook, and home computer? If not any possible products you have which can do that?
I have the same question also how can we download if the pc is shutdown mainly download from various hosting site like (Hotfile,Rapidshare,megaupload).

Placed an order. Waiting for arrival...

Review coming soon..

Guys please post more tutorials for this so it would be easy to test.

I have this router, but I havent been able to use any of those killer features it has...But i find it quite good and cheap router for sure...

Although it will never give you 300 mbps even if you are sitting right next to router. Max I could get is 150-180 mbps on my wireless properties status page.

My main motive to buy this router was 'N' so that iPad gets good range and works great in youtube which it really does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back