Asus EAH 5850

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Product Name: Defective ASUS EAH 5850 GPU

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Graphics Cards- ASUS EAH5850/G/2DIS/1GD5

* Expected Price: Rs 1,500/-Shipped. You can buy this card if you can get it Repaired.

* Time of Purchase: Nov/2009.I bought it from a fellow TE member.Card purchased in Singapore.

http://www.techenclave.com/video-and-audio-hardware/asus-5850-card-eah5850-186666.html

* Remaining Warranty period: If Asus provide International Warranty there is 17 Months warranty period remaining.But i am not sure about it.

* Reason for Sale: Need Money.

* Purchase Invoice Available: No

* Product Condition: This card has issues and should be bought only on buyers risk.Facing Graphics corruption while playing Games.So as of now u can't play any games with this Card.

* Product Location: Tamilnadu,India.

* Preferred Courier: DTDC

* Shipping Charges: Free

* Payment Options: Bank transfer

If anyone interested in this Deal,please PM ur Address.I will send this card to u.If u r 100% satisfied then only u will pay for it.

Otherwise return back the card to me,i will bear the courier charges.(This is only for Senior Members who have 100% positive Itrust Rating)

Still u think something is fishy in this Deal,just leave it Guys.

Please avoid OT here.

Ok... please let me know if the person backs out. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment done, PM and email sent. Please ship. :)

4nd3r50n

Honestly Speaking i have issues with the card with the Auzen Forte sound card(currently using this card) .But when i uninstalled the sound card and using the onboard sound i have no issues.I played Mafia II for just 5 minutes to check the card.

Before put it to sale i given the card to my friend and asked him to test the card with his PC.

He told me that after upgrading his Asus Xonur St sound card Driver there was no issues and also told that he tested it with 2 other PCs and there was no issues.I believe him and opened this Sales Thread.

But just now i asked him he said that he also facing the Graphics Corruption issues while playing games.If he said the Truth at that time i return back the card to Mr.Zanderzone and got the refund from him.

I am extremely sorry about this.

My Sincere Apologies Mate.

Please return back the card to me.As assured in this sales thread i will bear the shipping charge.

I will Refund the Sale amount(8K)+ shipping charge(Rs.200/-)= Total 8.2K to u on Monday.

SORRY for all the inconvenience.

I think this may have been caused due to overclocking the card improperly. I recall this same issue happening with a GeForce 3 Ti a few years back. IMHO, if the issue existed when you bought this card, then you should ask for a refund from the other guy. If the other guy is scrupulous enough like you, then he should refund your money back. :)

Unsure about this, but since you don't know the reason for the corrupted graphics, can't you try contacting Asus and get it replaced?

Mr.Zanderzone was ready to refund the money.

But after my friend told that there was no issues,i PMed to zanderzone that the issue was resolved and no need for refund the money.

Just Now Rs.4200/- Transferred to ur AC.

Will transfer the balance amount (4K) Tonight or Tomorrow Morning.

YGPM.

Just now the balance amount (4K) transferred to ur AC.

PMed u the Screen shot of the Payment.

Totally 8.2K Transferred to ur AC.

Please ship the GPU to me.

Once again SORRY for the inconvenience Mate.

Thanks a Ton for the faith u shown on me.

Cheers for ur GPU Purchase from saifbukhari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back