Asus EEE PC 1201N - available?

sreenisatish

Disciple
I am interested in purchasing a Asus EEE PC 1201N netbook. I am trying very hard to locate a dealer who has this model, but unable to do so.

Does anyone know any dealer (online or otherwise) who has this model?

I know gadgetsguru.com has it, but I wanted some price comparison.

Getting it for 27400 from Amazon.com with the help of iccworld.com

Actually, there was a deal of the day going on on this one and it was 30 dollars cheaper. The ordering was delayed by about 1 hour :( MIssed out on the deal. Otherwise, it would have been a few hundreds cheaper.

@viditkalra
I had actually placed the order from the above link, but they told me that that model with 1 year warranty is discontinued and a new 3 year warranty model with the same features is launched, but priced at 7K more at 32K! So, I cancelled my initial order and ordered from US :):) I am still waiting to get my initial 25K credited back on my credit card.

^^^

oooOOoooo.....

and i am curious to know more about the deal..

do, let us know how the deal goes and update here once you receive your product..and yea.not to mention the show-off part too later on..

what was the whole procedure for the deal..??

and how about customs duty and everything...??

The quote of Rs. 27, 400 is inclusive of all shipping and customs duties. iccworld will deliver to my door step :) Another good thing is that they list the product on ebay, so the transaction is covered by ebay.

yay! I received my netbook today! And, it is awesome! I am posting this from it.

I have to put in a good word for iccworld here. As you can see from the previous post, I ordered the netbook on 15th July and I got it on 22nd July. That's just 7 days for buying and shipping a product from US! Some local ebay dealers take more time than that to deliver. I am very satisfied with the service and very good customer support too. Highly recommended!

The listing was for about 470 dollars. I paid 27400 totally including shipping, duties, everything.

I just tried playing a full HD 1080p mkv encoded at 12Mbps. Playback was silky smooth! CPU usage hovered around 30 percent. Darn impressive for a netbook.

NVidia ION rocks!

Back