Asus EeePC

elendil

Disciple
Spoke to Mr Santosh Dhameja (referred by Ragin_ice)
He's selling the 4GB SSD 512MB RAM version for this rate.
Just spoke to him about a bulk order.
He said to give him an exact number and we can negotiate on a price. delivery time 3-4 days.
Lets take a head count.

Yes, no webcam, lower capacity battery and no openable cover for replacing the Ram (i read that somewhere)
Im interested in the surf.
I think the dealer is offering the 4G Surf

Its an official piece from Asus India and its the normal 4 gig one and not the surf. Only the normal 4 gig one with web cam is officially available in India unlike in the US. The US one costs 400$ but you also have to account for the taxes which can be as high as 10%. So lets take for example the tax as 30$, it would cost you 430$ making it 17200 rupees. In my honest opinion the deal by itself at Rs. 15901 is very good one.

Ideally, you shouldn't even wait for a GO. Just call Mr. Santosh Dameja at 9819770159 (Mumbai number). Hez from Sion and accepts a bank transfer and will deliver anywhere in Mumbai right to your doorstep at no extra cost. And yea, he selling the official one with bill and warranty.

And yea before anyone's mind starts thinking........I dont get anything outta this. I am just sharing the info I gathered while looking for this product. To further educate you, the same thing costs Rs. 17,200 at Chroma !

Went to chroma Pune today and they had it on display :)

pretty sweet to use. but they r displayin it alongside the HCL X series :p no 1s even looking at that. They had the black model. seemed pretty good.

Back