FS: Laptop Asus G551JK-DM053H ROG Gaming Laptop - Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.PNG 2.PNG summary.PNG IMG_0017.JPG hwinfo.PNG temp.PNG IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0014.jpg IMG_0013.jpg

Intel i7 4710MQ 2.5-3.5GHz Quad core
Nvidia Geforce GT850M 2GB GDDR3
Blu-ray Reader/ DVD Re-Writer Combo
8GB DDR3L RAM (one slot empty)
1080p FHD Display
1TB HDD
Backlit Keyboard

Price Drop to 51000/-

Last edited:
Some important informations missing.
1. Proof that the laptop indeed has warranty/Asus accepts laptop RMA without invoice. (the laptop has only 1 year official warranty)
2. Photos of the laptop switched on.
3. CPU/GPUZ screenshots. And also the temp. if possible.
4. Product specifications.
These should not be taken for granted just because seller claims that the laptop still has warranty (that too without invoice).

Is this the laptop?
That link says it has only 1 year warranty. If your time of purchase is Jan 2015, shouldn't that mean it no longer has warranty? Unless you get an extended warranty which, again, you need to provide the proof for it.

the laptop has one year extended warranty.
asus warranty works based on serial number. you call asus service center and get on site service.
i will provide a picture with screen powered on as well as hwinfo screenshot tonight.
i lost the physical bill but soft invoice should still be available at snapdeal.
specifications:
http://www.flipkart.com/asus-g551jk...tb-hdd-2-graphics-notebook/p/itmeyrmhxempqkfk
anyone interested can pm me for screenshot of warranty page.

Upload a screenshot of the warranty page here man.
Regarding the warranty I want to add that Asus service center may not always accept RMA without invoice. There have been some incidents in the past.
Thanks for clarifying.

i have contacted asus and can confirm warranty is applicable by serial number and that my particular computer is in warranty.
i cannot post the warranty page here as it has serial number and other personal details.
if you are interested the computer i will pm a screenshot of the warranty page to you.

Not meaning to crap the thread, but there is a new ROG laptop, without manufacturer (seller) warranty for 61K on ebay. This has the 950M GPU and Iris Pro 5200.

Secondly, I remember reading about ASUS warranty being 1 year only, even though the ROG series claimed that its 1 year additional ADP warranty.

The reason I know about this is because I am planning to buy an ROG laptop for my work use.

850m, 860m, 950m and 960m all have the same graphics processor with differing clock speeds.
850m and 950m sometimes have gddr3 memory (like mine) instead of gddr5
i have purchased 1 yr extended warranty as i have already mentioned in reply to ipwnz's query above.
if this had no warranty i would have sold it for much less.

just provided the screenshots from my asus account.
anyone can call asus customer care at 1800 209 0365 and verify warranty with the serial number
hope that's satisfactory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back