• 500gb 7200rpm
  • NV GTS360M 1GB DDR5 VRAM
  • Blue Ray 4X Combo
  • 6 Cell
  • BT ,wifi.2.0 mp cam
  • 3d glasses and receiver t+mouse+BAG free
  • 1 years Global warranty

PRICE : 98000 + shipping

Interested members can Drop me a PM regarding any question , pricing issues etc if any

Son of a Gun....

Only One Word. "Awesome".

What is a Max Period for EMI ? :p

May be I will sell my existing Gaming Laptop and buy this one.

when i had PM you didn't replied . doesn't matter well what's will be its total cost in delhi . i mean including shipping .

Also asus give 2 years global warranty why one year ?

O_O 1 year any link ? i searched on google but every where is 2 years :Comp3: well what about any non blu ray model :p might reduce some cost :eek:hyeah:

Buygamingstuff said:
above laptops are available on EMI too
there are other models too will update by end of the day !
hmmm i see only 2 model :huh:

Its sad to see Asus providing only a 1 year warranty with this even though in the US it is providing 2 years warranty and it is cheaper there by a good 20 k . The reason i say the extra warranty is needed is cause this laptop heats up a lot , my freind in the US had one die on him after just 1 month due to overheating , wonder how long they will last in the indian heat.

well i have one, a g73jh-a2 it did overheat a bit for me at the beginning but then opened er up and replaced the stock thermal compound with ocz freeze and now running nice and cool with 12-14 degree drop in temps.

original compound was very crappily applied..

palandu said:
well i have one, a g73jh-a2 it did overheat a bit for me at the beginning but then opened er up and replaced the stock thermal compound with ocz freeze and now running nice and cool with 12-14 degree drop in temps.

original compound was very crappily applied..

didn't that make you lose warranty ? how much did laptop cost u ?

blackbird said:
Its sad to see Asus providing only a 1 year warranty with this even though in the US it is providing 2 years warranty and it is cheaper there by a good 20 k . The reason i say the extra warranty is needed is cause this laptop heats up a lot , my freind in the US had one die on him after just 1 month due to overheating , wonder how long they will last in the indian heat.
O_O i was going for this laptop just because i heard its run cooler . now i have to think again should i go for it or not .

mastersquall said:
didn't that make you lose warranty ? how much did laptop cost u ?

O_O i was going for this laptop just because i heard its run cooler . now i have to think again should i go for it or not .
no you only lose warranty if you open the cpu heasink (coz it has a perforated sticker which cant be replaced) the gpu heatsink can be opened and tampered with w/o losing warranty...

and i got unlucky with a bad thermal compound job hence mine was running a little hot, it isnt like that with every notebook..

i got mine for $1550 ( approx Rs 70,000) but that's bought in US, not India

The prices are preposterous! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your effort make quality products available to us. But ~20,000 price difference as compared to the US isn't acceptable, maybe you should ask your distributors about this.

EDIT : Argh, cant find the link right now, will update post when I do.

Also are the non 3d models available?

palandu said:
no you only lose warranty if you open the cpu heasink (coz it has a perforated sticker which cant be replaced) the gpu heatsink can be opened and tampered with w/o losing warranty...

and i got unlucky with a bad thermal compound job hence mine was running a little hot, it isnt like that with every notebook..

i got mine for $1550 ( approx Rs 70,000) but that's bought in US, not India

:( you are lucky i have been trying for 2 months to find someone who can bring that laptop but in the end fail X(

@Buygamingstuff are u there atleast tell us about other laptop model u told us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back