Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected

Skilled
For Sale Product Information
  • Product Name: ASUS GTX 580 Direct CU 2
  • Expected Price: INR 15,000/-
    cool43.gif
    • Feel free to make an offer if your price is close to mine,please respect the card and don't spam my inbox by low balling.
    • Please PM me if you require any more info.
  • Shipping charges: @Actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.asus.com/...CII2DIS1536MD5/
  • Description if any:
    • The card is like new, with warranty for another 23 months.
    • I have not modded it or put it under water or anything.
    • If you need any more info. please PM me.
    • Its factory OC'ed.
    • It is riple slot, so requires 3 slots, or 2 empty slots.
    • It takes 2x 8 Pin PCI-E connectors.
    • Everything is included that comes with it, even most is UN-opened, like SLi bridge CD etc.
  • Reason for Sale: ...want GTX 690 maybe.
  • Product condition: 9.9 out of 10 (Only used for a year, and kept very clean, no dust even.)
  • Purchase Date: April 8, 2011 as on the bill
  • Remaining Warranty period: 23 months remaining. (total 36 months)
  • Warranty available in: Yes
  • Invoice Available: Yes

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: Pune ( Can be dropped off in Bombay and Bhopal as well.)
  • Shipping to: All over India,
  • Preferred courier: Buyers preference
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

----

IMG_3545.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg

Buyers can follow these basic guidelines to be safe when buying goods online

Attachments

• IMG_3542.JPG
    IMG_3542.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_3543.JPG
    IMG_3543.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 298
^^ Sorry couldn't reply was locked out of TE till now.
Call me, m in Mumbai for a few days.
Its still for sale.

Gtx 580

Hello,

I am interested in your GPU. but if you can list it on ebay, I will buy it today itself. I actually want to make the payment with my credit card (I will do it in one shot). I want to pay with my CC because my mom actually monitors my bank account so If she gets to know that I have spent so much with my bank account, she will murder me. get it. he he he. so 20,000 shipped. I will not even ask you for the last offer if you list it on ebay. Let me know if this is possible for you or not?

Dude, I am interested. I am not able to PM you as your inbox is full. PM me soon because I have got another 580 from Palit for the same price. But I am interested in yours. reply me soon or I will have no choice to buy the other 580 mate. I will be giving him advance payment today or tomorrow.

I think i ll just have to find another card. u dont even reply dude. But ill still wait for today until evening and then go for a.different card.

That's ok. I waited for 2 days and bought a Palit Sonic GTX 580 for 20.5k with 3 year warranty still left on the card. Thanks anyways.

Hi
Sorry guys, I have been really busy with travelling.
My inbox is now cleared, Please PM me.
Thanks a lot.

Deal finalised with infected. I will try to transfer you the amount max by Tuesday. U can then ship the card on Wednesday mate.

Deal finalised with infected. I will try to transfer you the amount max by Tuesday. U can then ship the card on Wednesday mate.
No Deal with "irfanrafeeq", made me wait for 5 days and then didn't take it.
Anyway, no harm, I am using the card still,

Its still up for sale.

And about me not being able to reply, I had been travelling, but now it is all done,
No issues about it there.
If anyone interested please Reply or PM me.

Thanks for looking.
Have a nice day

I did not take it only because I did not get a refund from the other seller on ebay, I was interested in your card mate but just because u did not reply and were out of town, I thought u were not going to sell it. So I purchased another card for a bigger price than yours and that too for a reference card. Dont get me wrong but what choice do I actually have if my money is stuck. The seller told me first that he will give me a refund and now he tells me that no refund available. What do I do? anyways, please people get this card. Infected is giving it for a good offer. Speak to him before u buy it. He is a nice guy.

I did not take it only because I did not get a refund from the other seller on ebay, I was interested in your card mate but just because u did not reply and were out of town, I thought u were not going to sell it. So I purchased another card for a bigger price than yours and that too for a reference card. Dont get me wrong but what choice do I actually have if my money is stuck. The seller told me first that he will give me a refund and now he tells me that no refund available. What do I do? anyways, please people get this card. Infected is giving it for a good offer. Speak to him before u buy it. He is a nice guy.

Arey dude, don't worry about it. :) Its really ok I understand.

Someone please PM if they are interested, its still up for sale,
but as time goes by I might just get more attached to it :p

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back