Asus M2N68-AM SE2 - AM2/AM2+ motherboard - full warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

xperts

Disciple
I got this AMD 64bit based motherboard for sale.

Make: ASUS

Model: M2N68-AM SE2

Warranty & Bill: Yes with box and bill. Purchased this mobo on June 5, 2010 and still got warranty till June 5, 2011.

Reason for sale: I have purchased Gigabyte motherboard today which can support core unlocking for my AMD phenom X2 processor.

Price:

Current market price: Rs. 2350/
- (This price is as per deltapage)

Asking price: Rs.1700/- +shipping

PM me if you anyone are interested.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regards,

xperts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: 1.5 months old AMD 64bit MOBO for Rs.1800/-

How come just one year warranty? As per new egg it has 3 years? Please clear this doubt and keep on hold for me.

+LT

Hello Linuxtechie.. I will check this with ASUS support tomorrow and let you know about this..

Asus boards have 3 years warranty, so you may do well to change that info, on your deal

linuxtechie said:
How come just one year warranty? As per new egg it has 3 years? Please clear this doubt and keep on hold for me.

+LT
Asus got 3 years of warrenty...Lemme know if you are interested.

Thank you Spec for your information....

Recheck current market price 2350? New one in local market cost 2100~ 3 years warranty,Bill. Online stores have price tag of 2150/-

Asus M2N68-Plus

virus32win said:
Recheck current market price 2350? New one in local market cost 2100~ 3 years warranty,Bill. Online stores have price tag of 2150/-

Asus M2N68-Plus
I appreciate your effort in providing the inputs. I have not referred the site that you have mentioned. You can have a look at deltapage who is the dealer in Chennai..It is having the same Price that I have mentioned...

He is a good friend of mine and a very nice guy, have no apprehensions to deal with him, since he is very new here

Received the MOBO on Saturday in proper packing n all...just bill was not there so had a chat with xperts & he said will be mailing it on Monday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back