FS: Motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M-LE AM3 socket DDR3 motherboard **in warranty**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is Asus M4A78LT-M-LE which was bought in January 2011, and is in warranty.. assuming asus provides 3yrs warranty, warranty will be valid upto Jan 2014..

Original box, booklet, driver DVD, and invoice is available, xerox of the invoice will be provided by me as the invoice is containing a cpu too.

the mobo has just been RMA'd and the service centre guy checked it in front of me there, but i'm declaring it as a motherboard which requires rma, haven't got time to go to the service center, hence the buyer would have to rma it and therefore no warranty whatsoever, that's why i'm letting it go for a cheap price..

Price: SOLD

Purchase Date: 17-01-2011

Invoice: Yes

Warranty: Yes upto Jan 2014, assuming Asus provides 3yrs wrnty

Product page: ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS M4A78LT-M LE

16072012011.jpg16072012012.jpg16072012013.jpg16072012010.jpg

bump.. and note that a ram slot isn't working, so if you've got a single ramstick, it'll work fine or else you need to rma it..

needs RMA

and regarding it as a board which needs rma, i'm dropping its price and if anything ain't working, rma it.. got proper invoice and a around 1yr 6months full warranty remaining..

thats 1year and 6 months warranty remaining not 2 years. The elasticity of time is yet to be proven.

Just below the CPU socket.

Its upside down. Check the pics on the mobo page, the shallow part is suppose to be down for longer PCI-E x1 cards to be inserted. Did you got it like this from the RMA..

Just below the CPU socket.

Its upside down. Check the pics on the mobo page, the shallow part is suppose to be down for longer PCI-E x1 cards to be inserted. Did you got it like this from the RMA..

yeah, seen that on the site.. but i think that there won't be prob with gfx as there's still some gap and the cards bulging part comes in the bottom side i.e in the opposite direction..

anyways, i don't think that asus would be having it like that if there would be a possibility of it creating some problem.. got it from the service center as it is and don't have time and the guts to hassle over with rashi guys, hence letting it go..

^. Actually it hinders with the PCIE x1 slot only (not the gpu slot) if one is installing a sound card with longer board. I am just wondering why was it removed & then installed inversely. Was this your same board repaired or were you provided another one.

lemme understand what you are saying. please confirm the follwing.
1. board is working............yes or no
2. board is working but with only single slot of ram.......Yes or no.

lemme understand what you are saying. please confirm the follwing.
1. board is working............yes or no
2. board is working but with only single slot of ram.......Yes or no.

zino, consider it as a board which isn't working, and requires RMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back