FS: Video Card Asus NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti Direct CUII 1 GB DDR5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am using it in my Editing PC at the moment thats why couldn't able to remove it and take more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 301
  • asdad.JPG
    asdad.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 320
  • asdsadasdsa.JPG
    asdsadasdsa.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 318
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I couldn't tolerate. This guy @imtiaz786 is the eight wonder of the world ! See his salethread for a 560ti here www.techenclave.com/community/threads/asus-gtx-560ti-dcuii-1-gb.164143/ and the way he is quoting for your 560ti.
Friendly bump !
Bro i sold my Gpu one month back for 6800 shipped and i need one gpu for my friend and his budget is not that much so is there any problem for you Sir if i quote a price as seller quoted 6500 shipped so i asked if he can sell for 6000 so i dont think i have done something wrong
As a senior you people should help instead of making fun

@imtiaz786 - You should take all negotiations via pm. If the OP agrees with your price good enough, if he does not, hard luck. Your post looks like a person is bargaining in pallika bazaar. "itte me dena hai toh batao". I hope you get the point..
I'm sure no one likes such negotiations on their sale thread. Please use the PM route henceforth.

@imtiaz786 - You should take all negotiations via pm. If the OP agrees with your price good enough, if he does not, hard luck. Your post looks like a person is bargaining in pallika bazaar. "itte me dena hai toh batao". I hope you get the point..
I'm sure no one likes such negotiations on their sale thread. Please use the PM route henceforth.

Very well said bro
I like it as it was my fault to negotiate in sale thread
Will take note of it and will never happen again
THANK YOU

Shit i would have buyed you card but instead bought R9 280x , its better to sell in "whoever pays first gets it" basis instead of holding stuff
as it disgusting when you hold it for 3days-7 days and buyer later back out as you lose potential buyers.

I holded it for 15days.. i was busy with work as well..
so it wasnt siting idle for me :) but i dint expect the interested buyer will back out after asking me to hold for that long :) but it happpens :)

I holded it for 15days.. i was busy with work as well..
so it wasnt siting idle for me :) but i dint expect the interested buyer will back out after asking me to hold for that long :) but it happpens :)
Yaa man very unfortunate but inside you must be fuming in anger because nobody likes to sell their stuff without reason, as him/her get a better gpu in reasonable price so him/her might have want to upgrade their gpu or him/her are urgently in need of money so selling their products.
But nothing is impossible as you break the word impossible you get " i m possible" (quite filmy)
Consider it as free bump.

@imtiaz786 - Dont wanna bump this up or wanna make conversation lengthy.. but as u said i might be angry at him/her
i am not.. becuase when u think only ur side... one will get angry and started abusing other person.. i have dealt in this forum soo many times and couple of time even after fixing the deal with seller i had to backout.. one incident, the laptop the seller formated it and installd new os for me and packed it and kept it ready to ship.. but i will have to backout for some personal reason.. but even after that he was soo kind and helping.. so when u have such experiences.. u will learn things.. u will understand things.. and when u next come to that stage u remember..and u act accordingly.. :) we r not here to fight..

@imtiaz786 - Dont wanna bump this up or wanna make conversation lengthy.. but as u said i might be angry at him/her
i am not.. becuase when u think only ur side... one will get angry and started abusing other person.. i have dealt in this forum soo many times and couple of time even after fixing the deal with seller i had to backout.. one incident, the laptop the seller formated it and installd new os for me and packed it and kept it ready to ship.. but i will have to backout for some personal reason.. but even after that he was soo kind and helping.. so when u have such experiences.. u will learn things.. u will understand things.. and when u next come to that stage u remember..and u act accordingly.. :) we r not here to fight..
Very well said bro but there are very less people like you
I appreciate you thinking very very good
Well we need people like you who is a rare commodity
I truely like you spirit.
Hope you get a buyer soon..
KEEP IT UP....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back