Asus P5N32-E SLI in da house !

congratulations dada.... nice shit everyone is giving. and lol, i am down grading... difference between rich folks and paupers :( :(

Some more pics,

I took off the heatpipes. I was dissappointed to see that teh Heatsinks on the NB and SB were not making proper contact.It was time for some AS5 treatment.:mad:

I would suggest all those who get this board,better check yours too. Cos trust me this thing does get pretty damn hot !

Nvidia used 590 SLI as SB !!!:S :S No wonder the 680i chipset costs more than 975X :eek:hyeah:

Also look at the SB heatsink,what were Asus Engineers thinking ? how can that tiny thing keep 590 SLI cool ? for god sakes, it was the TOL chipset of the Nforce 5 series chipsets.:p

The heatsink on the NB could also have been bigger. Also this time around,Asus hasnt bundled the tiny fan they used to provide to fit over the VRM Heatsink :(

Darklord said:
Some more pics,

I took off the heatpipes. I was dissappointed to see that teh Heatsinks on the NB and SB were not making proper contact.It was time for some AS5 treatment.:mad:

I would suggest all those who get this board,better check yours too. Cos trust me this thing does get pretty damn hot !

Nvidia used 590 SLI as SB !!!:S :S No wonder the 680i chipset costs more than 975X :eek:hyeah:

Also look at the SB heatsink,what were Asus Engineers thinking ? how can that tiny thing keep 590 SLI cool ? for god sakes, it was the TOL chipset of the Nforce 5 series chipsets.:p

The heatsink on the NB could also have been bigger. Also this time around,Asus hasnt bundled the tiny fan they used to provide to fit over the VRM Heatsink :(

becoz if they fit a bigger SB cooler, it may/will obstruct the graphics card.. right :D there is already very tiny space between the gfx card <> SB. just my 2p

shado_chazzer_killer said:
becoz if they fit a bigger SB cooler, it may/will obstruct the graphics card.. right :D there is already very tiny space between the gfx card <> SB. just my 2p

i disagree... dispite how people complained about DFI's solution of fitting a fan to cool the erstwhile Southbridge of AMD 939's, it actually did a darn good job. Ofcourse the implementation sucked and the fan started getting bogged down and required cleaning. But still, a better implementation of some form of active cooling would beat these makeshift heatpipes any day.

*Cough* LATE *Cough*

Congrats!! So now you got 2 * 680i boards [Another arriving soon] and trust me dude, dats some neat brag or wateva u call it... powah!!! :D

Back