Asus PC Probe II will run in backgound only

sabret00the

Disciple
the problem that I'm facing is that whenever I install Asus PC Probe II in XP MCE 2005 with SP2 or in Windows Vista Ultimate and try to run the program nothing happens..in task manager it shows that the application is running and the CPU and Memory usage reach almost 50-60%....the PC Probe icon shows up on the start up bar next to the clock but nothing happens...no matter how many times I double clip the icon or try to start the application from All Programs no go...I have tried to repair the installation and then uninstalled and reinstalled it a lot of times without any luck....the application only runs in background and even if I end the program from task manager still it runs in the background and wont let me turn off or restart the system untill I do a hard shutdown....Its a critical program without which I cant monitor my system performance....:no:

^^^yup I'm using the right version for vista as the motherboard that I bought is Vista Ready...otherwise,the software isnt working in XP either...

Its a critical program without which I cant monitor my system performance....

there are better alternatives to this program. Like everest ultimate edition, or core cpu etc.. :)

if one program does not work there are others that will..

Back