Asus RT-N13U B1 - DD-wrt thread

i might try it sometime....
or, (after reading documentation on cross-compiling for my platform), may be not. am happy & content with deluge (on NAS), rtorrent & transmission (on router). :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412962099][/DOUBLEPOST]is anyone here using rtorrent-rutorrent combo on their router?!

Last edited:
Suddenly bsnl internet down since Nov. 4 after 10:00 pm. Today a person came from bsnl and reset the settings through modem, After that Internet working perfectly through modem, i can't connect through wifi. Actually i backed up DD-wrt settings to my pc, and i restored twice. but not working now. I can't able to identify the problem,

Any help from your side is appreciated, thanks.

If i disconnect modem and connect modem + router with pc, the internet is not working?[DOUBLEPOST=1415459011][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok i will message you the teamviewer iD and pass[DOUBLEPOST=1415461276][/DOUBLEPOST]Now, i disable "Mac Clone" in dd-wrt as a last chance today, internet working, is it correct method?

Last edited:
So what are my options nw!!!other than buying a used one!

what is your budget to purchase a new router? i had purchased a sparsely used tp-link tl-wdr3600 router from a forum-member last year (or perhaps last-to-last; can't recall atm). he had set it with all the downloading-requisites beforehand, like ddwrt, transmission, pyload, etc. i later learnt all that, and added a few more utilities to it. its been working solidly! but the price for a new one has increased. if you want, i could check with him if he has any router which he intends to sell.

alright. i'll check with him.[DOUBLEPOST=1418219171][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: he doesn't have any router for sale as of now. i found some routers listed on another forum, from 2.5-3.5k.
you may also place a WTB request if you have no issue in buying a used router.

Last edited:
Would suggest a pogo plug or raspberry pi :D as an alternative .. will work on all wifi /wired connections ... saves up a lot of cost while upgrading. now a days routers with USB and good range are hard to find in a budget friendly manner.

Would suggest a pogo plug or raspberry pi :D as an alternative .. will work on all wifi /wired connections ... saves up a lot of cost while upgrading. now a days routers with USB and good range are hard to find in a budget friendly manner.
I too want to upgrade From N13ub1 but Two Pogo Plus from Amazon india have many Negative (1 start ) comments

http://www.amazon.in/Pogoplug-Backup-and-Sharing-Device/dp/B005GM1Q1O
http://www.amazon.in/Pogoplug-Series-Backup-Device-Version/dp/B006I5MKZY

Kindly advice , also give Link for selling site

sorry, no idea about that. you could write to them and enquire. i suppose they use fedex. its a good shipment-agency. but queries on customs, etc. could be best gotten cleared by writing to hardkernel themselves i think.
anyway, i was told about the odroid by dinjo y'day. he's thinking of buying one. you could have a chat with him, and may be you both could get your devices in one consignment.
also, if you are willing to spend more, odroid-u3 could also be a very good option![DOUBLEPOST=1420104324][/DOUBLEPOST]an rpi B on sale here.

Last edited:
Back