Asus RT-N13U B1 Router & D-Link GLB 802-C Modem Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received several pm last week for buy but had to clear my inbox, please send pm or post here I know there were 2-3 local buyers.

Bump

dinjo said:
I received several pm last week for buy but had to clear my inbox, please send pm or post here I know there were 2-3 local buyers.

Bump

swampyworld was interested. Guess he is busy now though.....

@tommy

Its a B1 version however i cannot give the guarantee that it would work with 3G dongle since i have never tested it and if you say it works with B1 then it should work.

Another buyer @Abhi had pmed me as he is also from Mumbai and wanted to do local pickup will wait till today evening if no reply from him you would be in next queue.

dinjo said:
@tommy

Its a B1 version however i cannot give the guarantee that it would work with 3G dongle since i have never tested it and if you say it works with B1 then it should work.

Another buyer @Abhi had pmed me as he is also from Mumbai and wanted to do local pickup will wait till today evening if no reply from him you would be in next queue.
tommy_vercetti said:
I will take this if this is B1 version and can run with 3G dongle? I have tested the 3G on B1 version and it works

You would have to flash it back to stock firmware, though. AFAIK, your router is running DD-WRT.

I'm not flashing it back to stock whoever buys it can do so.I have already packed to pass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back