Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
For Sale Asus RT-N16 router !

Currently has DD-WRT on it from 2010.

• Expected Price: Rs 3600/-

• Time of Purchase: Purchased on 29-9-2010

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No as there is no bill,

• Reason for Sale: I have 3 routers, 2 of which are now on sale.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Nope

• Product Condition: 9/10 physical condition.

• Accessories Included: Original box, power adapter, CD and manual.

• Product Location: Surat, Gujarat

• Preferred Courier: DTDC

• Shipping Charges: Additional

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

dude, interested, is your mobile number still the same?

Yep

Can you tell me how is download master on N16 ? Is it better at downloading torrents ?

I am not sure what do you mean by download master. About torrents, yes they work just fine never had any issues with them.

is anteena detachable

Yes.

Guys, this one is THE MOST RELIABLE router I have ever seen. In terms of stability, connectivity and range.

Throw anything at it and it will never ever complain.

as it is out of warranty...
If any issue with router...
R u ready to provide 2 weeks testing warranty....
Also wanted to ask u about the capacity of anteenas 2dBi or 5dBi
All 3 anteenas r detachable right.

can u decrease d price as on flipkart its available in 6k and localy me myt get less than 6k with 3yr warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

www.flipkart.com/asus-rt-n16-multi-functional-gigabit-wireless-n-storage-printer-media-server-router/p/itmd3849gchg9wp2

Interested, but can you post a screenshot of the Wireless-BasicSettings-WirelessMode which shows the options in the dropdown here?

as it is out of warranty...
If any issue with router...
R u ready to provide 2 weeks testing warranty....
Also wanted to ask u about the capacity of anteenas 2dBi or 5dBi
All 3 anteenas r detachable right.

I am not sure about the dBi capacity of antennas. Where can I check that from?

I can provide 2 days testing warranty. I guess one can find problems in that much time? 2 weeks is quite a long time for testing warranty.

Yes they are detachable.

can u decrease d price as on flipkart its available in 6k and localy me myt get less than 6k with 3yr warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

Asus RT-N16 Multi-Functional Gigabit Wireless N with storage, Printer and media server Router - Asus: Flipkart.com

Not lowering the price in any case.

Interested, but can you post a screenshot of the Wireless-BasicSettings-WirelessMode which shows the options in the dropdown here?

I can do that on monday.

If you are sure about flawless condition then why you are hesitating in giving 2weeks testing warranty.....

Because I personally think what is achievable in 2 weeks can be achieved in 2 days in terms of finding any issues.

And if I find a proper buyer who isn't lowballing I don't mind offering an extended testing warranty. :)

Because I personally think what is achievable in 2 weeks can be achieved in 2 days in terms of finding any issues.

And if I find a proper buyer who isn't lowballing I don't mind offering an extended testing warranty. :)

Then why haven't you shared the details asked for? Belies your sincereity no?

You are able to do offline torrenting with the PC off? How is the download speed? Planning to upgrade from N13 to N16.

@babhishek please check pm.

You are able to do offline torrenting with the PC off? How is the download speed? Planning to upgrade from N13 to N16.

I haven't tried that actually.

Download speed would completely depend upon your connection, this router won't compromise with that and for me on 2 mbps line and 12 mbps line I got the maximum offered speed on torrents.

Last edited by a moderator:

yes you can !

YOu would have to install transmission + webgui to use it. ( assuming its not already installed )

Price revised to Rs. 3600 now. Shipping charges would be additional.

Lowballers kindly do not bother PMing me.

Also purchase date has been updated, I found a mail from Asus from that date and I had registered some VIP account with them. And as I learnt from on of the members, warranty is valid till 3 years from the date of purchase. But unfortunately I do not have its bill.

Purchase date: On or around 29/09/2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back