ASUS USB-N10 150MBPS WI-FI ADAPTER N DONGLE Rs 750 Shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
atiamd said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but, What does this device do? Is it a wifi signal receiver to be used when a desktop or a laptop does not have a wifi card built in?
I too want to know. What is this thing ? :?

Its like a wifi card for your desktop. Most laptops come with inbuilt wifi now but incase you have a really old laptop , you can use this to give it wifi capability. Also , in case you don't have a wifi n compatible card. You can use this.

I want a device to connect my desktop (which does not have wifi capabilities) to my Airtel wifi router. Can this device be used for the same (if I install it on my desktop) ? Any other such devices that I should look for or are recommended?

OT: Any got this running with the original WD TV Gen. 1 (NOT live)? Bought mine a while back but no luck till yet :-( Also FYI for anyone planning to buy one for the same.

Dear Sunish,

I made the payment through NEFT to your ICICI Account at 6.10 pm this evening and my order no is 628. I hope it get reflected in your account very soon. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back