ASUS USB-N10 150MBPS WI-FI ADAPTER N DONGLE Rs 750 Shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asus USB-N10 150Mbps N Wi-Fi Wireless USB Adapter

clearpixel.gif

Special Offer for TE members Rs 770/-

Including Shipping to any Address in India

To order go to :

http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/our-shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=103

Ebay Listing Available > eBay shops

For more information Email us :sales@theitbazaar.com

vWacAP7in8u3pPon_500.jpg
ASUS-USB-N10-Network-adapter-Hi-Speed-USB-802-11b-802-11g-802-11n-draft-0.jpg
clearpixel.gif
Asus Tiny USB-N10 EZ N Network Adapter

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

• Excellent Connection

Strong and convenient USB connection for fast downloads, rapid file transfers, and low-latency media streaming
  • PSP XLink Kai Support

Play system games with PSP users worldwide via the internet
  • EZ WPS

Improve Wi-Fi security with easy WPS Wizard
  • Support the newest Window 7 and Mac 10.6 Operating Systems

1copy.jpg

3 Years Warranty by Manufacturer

Overview

EZ N First-class Performance

The ASUS USB-N10 provides superior wireless performance for your PC compared to legacy wireless 802.11g technology. It uses a best-in-class MIFA antenna to deliver consistent HD quality data streaming and a much wider wireless operating range. In addition to providing better bandwidth and coverage, the 802.11n standard it also backward compatible with 11g and 11b networks, ensuring existing networking hardware can be fully utilized.

Range.jpg

Breakthrough Antenna Design

The wireless USB adapter incorporates an impressive MIFA antenna which is better than PCB and Chip antennas widely used in generic adapters. This integrated antenna and connector design provides a compact form factor that is much smaller than conventional adapters and greatly expands the transmission range.

Antenna2.jpg

Extremely Compact and Powerful

USB-N10 is the smallest wireless USB adapter in the world. Boasting a 3 cm body length, it is easy to carry and takes up little space when attached to a notebook. Compared to most USB Wi-Fi adapters, it is extremely compact and sturdy with its pocket-sized format and strong plug-in design. This small size and strengthened one-piece shape allows a host notebook to be connected to the USB-N10 even when it is placed in a slim carrying case or bag. Thus you can enjoy constant connectivity with the ASUS USB-N10!

compact.jpg

PSP XLink Kai Support

Similar to the USB-N13, the USB-N10 delivers PSP XLink connection support. You can play system-link games over the Internet rather than just over your LAN while on-the-move.

*Team XLink is a collaborate project of gaming enthusiasts that offers software and services free of charge for console gameplay over the Internet. Visit teamxlink.co.uk to learn more and to join the XLink community.

b.jpg

Multiple OS Support - Windows, Mac and Linux

USB-N10 allows you to easily enjoy wireless networking over various platforms. It is compatible with common operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and even the newest Windows 7 OS.

Specification

clearpixel.gif

Network Standard

IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n

Interface

USB2.0

Antenna

2 * Internal Antenna (3D enhanced MIFA antenna on USB connector ).

Operating Frequency

2.4 ~ 2.5 GHz

Operation Channel

11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI), 14 Japan

Data Rate

• 802.11næFTx: 150Mbps (Max) / Rx: 150Mbps (Max)
  • 802.11gæF54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps
  • 802.11bæF11/5.5/2/1Mbps

Output Power

• 11b 17 +/- 1 dBm
  • 11g 15 +/- 1 dBm@54Mbps
  • 11n 13 +/- 1 dBm (14.5dBm)

LED Indicator

OFF: All others states

ON: Radio On and Associated, WPS Associating

Blink: Radio On and Scanning

Flash: Radio On and Associated and TX/RX Data

Modulation

OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK

Range

Up to 150m

Management

• Xlink Kai( Win XP only)

Utilities

• Wireless setting:

Diagnose and configure your wireless network settings with on-line trouble shooting feature.

• WPS Wizard:

High-speed wireless network is just a few clicks away

Receiver Sensitivity

-84 dBm @11 Mbps

-70 dBm @54 Mbps

-67 dBm @64-QAM, 20MHz channel spacing

-64 dBm @64-QAM, 40MHz channel spacing

Certifications

CE, FCC, IDA, IC, C-Tick, NCC, GOST

Physical Specifications

DimensionsæF30mm*17mm*8.5mm

Environmental Specification

Temperature: 0 ~ 40° C ambient

Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 70 ° C ambient

Humidity: 5 ~ 90% and must be non-condensing

Package Contents

• USB Wireless Adapter *1
  • Quick start guide*1
  • Support CD *1
  • Warranty Card*1

Network Architecture Types

Infrastructure and ad-hoc

Encryption

64/128-bit WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK

OS Support

• Windows 2000/ XP(x86/x64)/ Vista(x86/x64)/ 7(x86/x64)
  • Mac 10.4/10.5/10.6
  • Linux: Redhat 9.0 ( Kernel 2.4.20), Ubuntu 9.04 (Kernel 2.6.28-11), Fedora10 (Kernel 2.6.28-11), Ubuntu 8.04( kernel : 2.6.24-24)

Anyone brought this, I am thinking of buying but worried about signal issues because its too tiny and does not seem to have an external antenna. Any feedback of signal reception?
dvdstoredelhi said:
Yes it would work with Ubuntu and any WiFi Router
Sounds good.

Can this be used to access internet ?

Like BSNL modem --->PC desktop (internet ) --> USB wireless adapter -----> to wireless devices like phone and laptop ?

nfsnfs said:
Can this be used to access internet ?

Like BSNL modem --->PC desktop (internet ) --> USB wireless adapter -----> to wireless devices like phone and laptop ?
You need

BSNL modem --->Wifi Router ---> Multiple Devices using Wi-fi or wired connection to the router

@dvdstoredelhi,

I have transferred the amount to bank account. Please process my order, order no is 310.

thebanik said:
You need

BSNL modem --->Wifi Router ---> Multiple Devices using Wi-fi or wired connection to the router
He he , I am aware of router . But wanted to know if there is any way the USB wireless adapater can be used (such a internet sharing ). USB wireless is nothing but a wired cable between devices which is invisible :p . Probably OT . Lets end this here .

EDIT : This is what I wan looking for .http://www.labnol.org/software/wireless-network-without-router/11494/ .

nfsnfs said:
USB wireless is nothing but a wired straight RJ45 cable instead of Crossover cable between devices which is invisible :p . Probably OT . Lets end this here .
Last OT from me, :p

your site does not work, and keeps throwing this error at me

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 117178332 bytes)

I suggest you should use a high capacity server

Please forgive my ignorance, but, What does this device do? Is it a wifi signal receiver to be used when a desktop or a laptop does not have a wifi card built in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back