ASUS ZenBook 13 , 13.3 inch

pacificb0y

Recruit
I have always been into Desktops and gaming laptops with dedicated GPU, But its my first business laptop purchased for work
Laptop i previously owned and was sold here on TE : Asus Gaming laptop
I really needed something light weight and compact , so bought this one uploading some pictures

MVIMG_20200926_133631.jpg

MVIMG_20200926_133931.jpg

MVIMG_20200926_133952.jpg

MVIMG_20200926_134025.jpg

Looks very nice man. Please share specs and damages and do consider posting some sort of review especially about thermal throttling after you habe used it for a couple of weeks

What a beautiful looking laptop!! Is it possible to remove those stickers? Specially the large one.
Never understood why most manufacturers still uses these ugly stickers in such beautifully crafted piece of technology.
That's the only thing I still like about Apple...they take away all the options from the user except those stickers!!

Last edited:
Looks very nice man. Please share specs and damages and do consider posting some sort of review especially about thermal throttling after you habe used it for a couple of weeks
Sure will do
Post automatically merged:

What a beautiful looking laptop!! Suggest a suggestion, is it possible to remove those stickers? Specially the large one.
Never understood why most manufacturers still uses these ugly stickers in such beautifully crafted piece of technology.
That's the only thing I still like about Apple...they take away all the options from the user except those stickers!!
Yes the stickers are removable

Back